5) Motorway?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'Let your smile change the world but never let the world change your smile :)'

--Anonymous

After running away from Bhavya, Rudra sees a motor bike shop and thinks "Maybe, I will be more cool if I get a motor bike" and smiles foolishly😂. He plays with the motor bike key when he bumps into Shivaay.

"What the hell Rudra, Is that motor bike really that important right now, as soon as the show finishes I'm gone, that Anika annoys me so much." Shivaay tells him off shaking his head.

Rudra remembers Bhavya and they both talk about Bhavya and Anika's attitudes and Shivaay full heartedly laughs about how Rudra has ran away being scared.

"You actually, oh my God," Shivaay holds his stomach trying to talk, "You became scared of this girl, you are such a cry baby Rudra, this girl is exactly as brave as this Stupid Anika."

"Here we go again, Anika, Anika see I can't wait to see my future bhabhi you know, I really want to see her" says Rudra teasing Shivaay who was glaring at Rudra.

Shivaay checks his watch to see what time the magic show is while Rudra pretends to look for Anika to tease Shivaay more.

And as a coincidence our Anika seems to be running so fast from a distance as some guys with knives seem to be chasing her and Rudra watches her in awe and says, "Bhaiya, can that Anika you talk about be fast like this superhero girl?"

With his hand on his head, Shivaay is so shocked slowly says, "I think so, because it is the exact same Anika." Rudra becomes so surprised and is looking at Anika in disbelief.

Anika seems to be pointing at something near them and finally she runs to where they were and grabs the motor bike keys off Rudra, quickly says sorry by grabbing her ears and pulls Shivaay with her.😂

And Rudra just stands still surprised on what's happening in this world.

"Fhat the Wuck,One, What the hell are you doing. Two, why did you take the motor bike keys. Three, why did you pull me with you." Shivaay shouts so fasts whilst running as Anika is pulling him with her.

"Hurry up Mr Billu they're catching up, you'll get the answers to your questions quickly" Anika replies quickly.

Shivaay and Anika reach the motorbike and Anika gives the keys to Shivaay and indicates him to start it.

"Oh I get it" Shivaay says laughing, "You don't even know how to ride it, oh god for the attitude you have Miss Paanika. This is hilarious. What if I say no huh." He carries on laughing.

"Urghhh your so annoying, just get on it and ride it before they catch me. I'll return the favour" Anika says gritting her teeth glaring at Shivaay.

They both quickly get on to the motor bike with Shivaay at the front and Anika behind him sitting on the side holding on to the seat. They start driving heading towards the motor way and the goons come behind them on a truck.

Shivaay argues, "I swear your a magician can't you just do magic to make yourself safe."

Anika returns it by saying, "Did a brick come and hit you or what?! I can't just do magic whenever I feel like it you idiot!"

Shivaay gets grumpy and shouts whilst driving, "don't call me an idiot and plus why the hell are they even chasing you?!"

Anika sighs and says, "I don't even know who they are but look they are catching up,"

Shivaay and Anika turn around to find that the goons spread out on the truck with knives ready to kill.

Shivaay speeds up and goes faster and so do the goons as he goes faster it becomes really windy for Anika so she gets cold and her grip on the seat loosens and as they were on the motor way, the sounds of cars driving past were really scary and loud for her.

Anika held on to Shivaay's waist really tightly and whispered being scared , "Please go faster, I don't like it. The cars are really loud and they are coming closer."

Shivaay tried comforting her by saying, "Don't worry Anika, wheres the Dabang Anika huh they won't catch up okay, you shouldn't worry okay" and be kept on whispering nice things to her whilst holding her hand and driving.

However because Shivaay was concentrating on Anika so much he started driving not as fast so the goons caught up and were right next to them.

The truck and the goons on the truck started coming in a circle going round and round the motor bike which Anika and Shivaay were in and Anika and Shivaay became really scared.

"Shivaayyy!" Anika shouts whilst holding onto him and Shivaay patted her softly.

The biggest of the goons shouted, "Come out!!" and the goons jumped off and so did Shivaay and Anika who held their hands tightly.

"Oi are you mad?" shouted the same goon, "I only wanted her not you, your testing my patience but even now I'll give you one chance just go okay?"

Shivaay shouted, "No!" so loudly and stood there holding her hand tightly.

As a shock to them, some guy with a cloth over his mouth and nose jumped off from the truck and revealed himself to be Arnav.

"Haha, of course he won't, it is her boyfriend obviously" Arnav spat in a taunting tone.

Anika started shouting, "What do you want Arnav?!!"

Arnav replied, "I don't want you or any girl to be happy in their lives they should all live miserably, okayy that's what I want" he said gradually shouting maybe even crying.

Shivaay and Anika were quite shocked and Anika tried fighting back she left Shivaay's hand and tried doing the magic tricks she knows to trick them but that resulted in blood dripping from Anika's arms.

"Anikaaa, you stupid stupid girl, can you just stay with me okay don't do that. Look at how hurt you are for god's sake" he shouted whilst taking off his coat to put around her as she was cold.

"I'm not hurt Mr Billu, okay" whispered Anika.

"Miss Paanika, can you just shut up, it's a bit clear, try and find a way to do something useful than speak nonsense" Shivaay says back to her.

As the goons with knives approached them, the both squeezed each other's hands and closed their eyes tightly but the goons who were approaching them were interrupted by a voice.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro