6) Kidnapped

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'Drugs may kill you but they will never break your heart'

--Anonymous

Shivaay wakes up to be really confused and finds himself handcuffed in an unknown place and he looks back to see that he is handcuffed with Anika and both of them were tied on to a huge rod.

"Oh god, I am handcuffed and I wouldn't care if I die but my situation is worse, I am handcuffed with this devil, Satan so how am I supposed to live?!!", Shivaay self-pities himself and prays to God.

"HELP HELP HELP!!!!",Shivaay shouted and tried to recall what happened yesterday and then he got flashes of Arnav stopping his men from killing Shivaay and Anika and spraying something on them. "Oh great!", he mentally slaps himself.

Anika wakes up hearing Shivaay and screams seeing the handcuffs.

"Noooooo, why am I handcuffed with some monkey?!!! Please someone save me!" Anika shouts dramatically whilst Shivaay glares at her.

"Firstly I'm the one who is suffering, I would rather have been killed by his men than be handcuffed with you, paanika!" Shivaay retaliated.

"I'm an angel, and don't you know Mr Devil that angels don't mix with devils?!" Anika said smirking.

"You, an ANGEL?!!" Shivaay started fake coughing, "God save me, MUMMY, DADDY someone God please"

"Allah, Jesus, God, Ganesh Ji, PLEASE save me plus I am hungry so please give me some aloo poori as well!" Anika childishly prayed to god.

Shivaay chuckled softly at her words and said," You idiot Gods aren't your personal chefs to be delivering food to you from Heaven plus if you want to get out, use your stupid magic"

"I will" Anika said firmly and she closed her eyes tightly and Shivaay watched her carefully and slowly he opened his eyes to see bunnies and magic hats lying scattered everywhere.

"Wow, you are so amazing, Paanika", Shiavay sarcastically claps his hands, "Now what?! Are them rabbits supposed to become our PAs and help us now you idiot!"

Anika tried thinking of another way and sees one of Arnav's henchmen who were making sure they don't escape.

"Pssssttt", Anika whispers to get his attention whilst Shivaay shakes his head thinking, "What is this paanika going to do now?"

"You are looking so handsome you know,", Anika says fake smiling and Shivaay rolls his eyes understanding her plan.

The guard was like, "Yeah, I know I am a handsome man but sorry sweetheart, I'm taken, my brothers free though, if you want take him!"

Anika gives him a disgusted look and watches him walk away and Shivaay laughs and says, "That plan didn't really work then sweetheart" He said emphasising the word sweetheart😂

They both wait for the worst and watch as Arnav's main goon comes with a selection of knives standing right in front of Anika and Shivaay.

Both Anika and Shivaay close heir eyes in fear but just before the goon is about to talk, Anika interrupts saying, "WAIT! I don't want to die on an empty stomach, can I at least have my last meal?!"

"What the hell, are you mad! We're both about to die and you have some big thoughts that you are Jesus having your last meal huh?! Fhat the Wuck man" Shivaay shouted.

"What the hell, firstly stop shouting and haha if that is your last wish I'll get you your last meal, I'm not that bad I'll fulfil your last wish. You can both peacefully die after having your last meal." The man said laughing.

"Thank you Rowdy Uncle. Can I have a chicken burger with no lettuce and mayonnaise? Idiot, what do you want?"
Anika asks Shivaay.

Shivaay looks at her in disbelief and says, "Great, I can't believe I'm dying because of you and your here ordering your food from the guy who's going to kill you?!

Anika shouts back saying, "Hey I never asked you to come with me?!"

"What so the wind pulled me with you, did it?!" Shivaay said taunting her.

"I don't care, you could have just ran away when they called you or you could have hit them, it's your fault." Anika said back to him.

"Do I look like a Varun Dhawan or Siddharth Malhotra to beat the goons up, huh I think that..."
Shivaay was interrupted by the main rowdy.

"Do I look like some dummy to you? Huh, you both have been kidnapped and are going to die and your arguing like husband and wife!!" The rowdy said

"WHAT?!!" Shivaay and Anika shouted in unison looking away from each other thinking "NEVER!"

"Just Shut Up, do you want your last meals or not" The rowdy shouted

"Sorry Rowdy uncle" Both of them said in unison.

After some time, the burgers came and Shivaay squealed,"Ewww I don't like chicken burgers, that's so unhealthy eww what the hell, can I get something else" Shivaay started but changed his mind when he saw Mr Rowdy glaring at him, "Actually don't worry I'll adjust"

Anika was eating the whole burger like a greedy child and Shivaay was chuckling watching her childishness. When they were both done, they were quite satisfied.

Anika was like, "I could die after eating that beautiful burger, God it was amazing"

Shivaay shook his head and then they both realised that they were both going to die and Mr Rowdy saw them realised and laughed.

Unknowingly Anika held Shivaay's hand really tightly and Shivaay tried reassuring her by squeezing her hand and both of them were silent, holding hands for some time until someone broke the silence.

"Okay who first then?" Mr Rowdy said laughing at them who gave an awkward look to each other.

"Okay me", Anika nervously said, she left Shivaay's hand and closed her eyes, "But please Rowdy Uncle, Do it quickly"

Shivaay was becoming really nervous and the rowdy listened and was about to kill Anika when...

Shivaay intervened and shouted,"Nooooo!!"

Both the rowdy and Anika looked at him weirdly and he corrected himself saying, "I want to meet God first I am literally such a faithful person", Shivaay said the worst excuse but the rowdy agreed and was about to kill Shivaay when Anika shouted, "Nooo"

Shivaay shouted, "Why do you care if I'm going to get killed?!"

Anika shouted back, "I don't but I just don't want you to get killed because because... I don't know"

Anika shouted, "Kill me Rowdy Uncle please end this suffering!"

Shivaay shouted back, "Noooo kill me Rowdy Uncle please, I beg you"

And then the Rowdy was like, "ENOUGH!! I will kill both of you.
What the hell, Okay guess what?! I have a solution, I'm going to kill both of you at the same time!" And smirked

Shivaay and Anika closed their eyes and thought of all their moments in life which they went through and waited...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro