7) Arnav

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'Be your own kind of beautiful...'

--Anonymous

Shivaay and Anika were so scared as they were about to meet death and the wind blew in their direction making both of them cold and Rowdy Uncle was about to finish his job.

Tears started to well up in their eyes as they could see all their memories floating beside them.

As they were getting prepared to die, a girl who was several years older than Anika came and knocked the knife out of Rowdy Uncle's hands. Rowdy Uncle ran away out of fear. And she unlocked the handcuff using her hair pin.

Anika immediately ran to Shivaay and hugged him tightly and Shivaay put his arms around her. They both felt butterflies in their stomach.

When they realised their position, they left each other feeling awkward and looked at the angel who saved them.

"You are my super hero, you are amazing ,thank you for saving me and this cow" Anika said with gratitude.

Shivaay retaliated saying, "I'm not a cow but thank you miss..."

The girl slowly said, "Khushi, just Khushi, I knew something bad was happening here as I could hear some people screaming so I came to save you guys" Khushi said smiling.

Arnav comes in furiously shouting, "Who on earth did this, what a girl?!!! What the hell! I want all the girls in this world to suffer, I hate you all so much. Who is this girl?!" Arnav hid the tears in his eyes.

"Me!!" Khushi said bravely turning to see Arnav.

They were both lost into each other's eyes and Shivika got a bit annoyed seeing them like this.

"Ahem Ahem, if you guys are done with gazing into each other's eyes, can you tell us where the exit is?!" Shivaay intervened to only earn a death stare from Arnav.

Anika's stomach started rumbling again.

"What the hell, Anika. You only just ate but you eat like some big foodie!" Arnav said looking at her weirdly.

Shivaay, Khushi and Anika look at Arnav thinking, "Is this guy good or bad?!" They were really confused.

Arnav phrased his words again saying, "Do you know what, I really do not care, at all!!! Do whatever you want because you should have died and you all are going to die!"

Anika shouts saying, "Please Hrithik Roshan, come and save me, your heroine is waiting for you!"

Shivaay shouts back, "You aren't some Sonam Kapoor for him to save you!"

Khushi shouts, "Why are you guys shouting!"

They shout back, "I don't know!" Both Shivika huddle together being cold and Anika has an amazing idea.

Arnav looks at them as if they are weirdos and Anika looks at Shivaay and, "Mr Billu" She starts...

"What Miss Paanika" Shivaay says knowing she had some "amazing idea"

"You know how your voice is a lullaby to all of us" She says hiding a smile, "Why don't you sing for all of us?!"

Shivaay glares at her understanding what she wants to happen and cleverly says, "My voice is quite croaky right now so maybe another time."

Anika thinks, "It's always croaky though" and laughs out loud and the other three look at her as if she's gone mad.

"Okay enough with your silly games, Mr Billu? I'll save your life but we can never forgive these girls, I hate them!"

Shivaay says, "The name's Shivaay, Shivaay Singh Oberoi and why the hell do you hate all the girls anyway!"

"That's none of your business", Arnav shouts.

Anika says dramatically, "Hey that's not fair!"

"Right, your so annoying Anika! Shut up, just please shut up!" Arnav says loudly.

Anika replied saying, "I'm not scared of you Arnav because I know that you play with a girl's feelings and go to make their heart break but you never see them in a wrong way!"

Arnav shouts, "I don't care!"

Anika shouts at Shivaay saying, "Look after Harini for me once I die!"

Shivaay screams saying, "You are not going to die and that is final" He said reassuring himself more than her.

Khushi shouts saying, "First can everyone stop screaming because my ears probably have blood inside now!"

After a few seconds of silence, Khushi asks, "Okay Arnav, where's the gun?!"

Arnav reaches out he gun from his pocket with his fingers trembling. He doesn't look like he wants to shoot them.

Anika and Shivaay whisper, "God" and they look at each other and Shivaay says to Arnav, "kill me as well or else it won't be fair"

Without listening to Anika shouting at Shivaay he stands next to Anika and Khushi gulping.

Khushi says, "Pappa please save me"

Hearing this Arnav breaks down on the floor and Anika becomes scared seeing this sudden reaction and holds on to Shivaay's hand tightly and be squeezes her hand reassuring her.

All the others are surprised seeing someone who has always seemed to be the "villain" break down.

They didn't have the heart to see anyone like that as Arnav was on his knees crying ,screaming, shouting, "PAPPAA, WHY WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME, ITS ALL HER FAULT!

Arnav lay down on the floor sobbing to himself and the others slowly crept around him and Khushi felt sympathy as he seemed to be really connected to his dad but they didn't really know what happened.

Softly, Khushi took Arnav's head and put in on her lap and she reassured him and comforted him until he stopped sobbing and narrated what had happened.

Arnav slowly said with his voice shaking, "I hate Mrs Raizada so much she doesn't respect my dad or me and she always says that I am a mistake and she would go around sleeping with others and coming back home drunk. She would slap me whenever she feels like it unless my dad is there because he would stop her from shouting. The only reason why she even married my dad was because he had money and my dad didn't want to divorce her as he didn't want me to have only one parent. One day Mrs Raizada found out that when my dad died the money would go to her so she, she..."

Arnav has tears flowing down his eyes as he whispered, "She killed him and I've hated girls ever since I played with innocent girl's feelings and I know that's wrong now. Will you guys be my first ever friends?" Arnav said pleadingly.

The other three felt sympathy and smiled seeing his change in behaviour and they nodded and all four huddled together not knowing the storm which was going to happen.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro