8) Underground

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'I love it when I catch you looking at me...'

--Anonymous

All of them turned around to hear the sound of wind and Shivaay and Anika became really scared, they started screaming.

Arnav shouts back, "Oh my God we've been locked inside, That's great!! Stop shouting guys!!"

Khushi teasingly says, "You guys actually get scared for every thing that happens, oh god!"

Anika replies saying, "I only screamed because Shivaay screamed, actually I'm scared of nothing!!"

Shivaay looked at her weirdly and said, "I'm not scared of anything in the world, I think you heard Arnav's voice instead."

Arnav replies saying, "Are you ok, you idiot?!"

Shivaay shakes his head saying childishly , "I'm not an idiot, you are!"

Anika closed her eyes tightly and shouts, "ALOO POORI!!!"

Then all of a sudden all four see a plate of aloo poori in front of her.

Anika shouts happily, "Yayyy!" And starts munching.

Shivaay chuckles softly at her antics and says, "Hey, what about us?!"

Anika says, "I'm more hungry! I'll give you all some each in a bit!" But Anika started enjoying it and gradually came to finishing it, tapping her stomach in satisfaction and delight and looks up to see three pairs of eyes glaring at her.

"Oops!" Anika says and runs fast and Shivaay goes to catch her saying, "That is so unfair!"

They both run with him chasing her and then they Anika is about to fall but Shivaay catches her and they were looking into each other's eyes but get interrupted😂

Arnav interrupts by coughing and says, "Okay let's not just stay bored okay, ermm how about a game?!"

Arnav says, "I wanna get to know you guys more so say your opinion on love because I know nothing on that subject!"

Shivaay shrugs his shoulder and surrenders saying, "I have no idea mate, I don't see the point of it!"

Anika says, "Well obviously Mr Billu doesn't, ask him about hate and he'll write you an essay!"

Shivaay says, "Shut up, you idiot!" and he pulls her hair and so she pulls his hair whilst Arnav tries separating them and finally sighs when he is successful. Meanwhile Khushi sits dreamily thinking about something for a long time.

Arnav shouts, "God, you guys are like Tom and Jerry!"

Anika and Shivaay in unison say, "Well I'm obviously To.."

Arnav interrupts them and asks Khushi about her view on love.

Khushi dreamily says, "I think love exists as love is special , it happens with siblings, family and that one special person of your life. Many people say you don't know where your in love but when you fall in love, you really fall. It feels amazing. Once you fall in love you would feel like you are in a world of different beautiful flowers, a thousand moons around you, butterflies flying around. It's beautiful, simply beautiful."

At this time Arnav, Shivaay and Anika are shocked and in awe of Khushi's beautiful description and are speechless.

"I hope you all fall in love, as it is magical and I will wait for my Prince Charming day and night!" Khushi says.

Anika says laughing, "If any Prince Charming comes to me, I'll get my Chameli and slap him on both sides of his cheeks"

Shivaay feels both of his cheeks imagining Anika doing that to him and thinks, "What am I thinking?!"

Arnav laughs and Shivaay looks at him embarrassed.

They hear a noise on the other side and it's a scream. They could hear a lot of screams and it sounded like children and then all of a sudden it was silent and they couldn't hear anything. The smile on Anika's face goes.

"Noo, Arnav what's on the other side, tell me tell me please", Anika stammers.

"Even I don't know Anika, this is an unknown place, I don't usually come here" Arnav says worried.

Khushi and Shivaay look at them wondering what the sound could be.

Anika gets up and goes walking towards the wall and says, "I'm going to see what's there!"

Shivaay shouts at her saying, "No you can't, that's too dangerous!"

Anika says, "I have to go, they are children Shivaay".

Shivaay says, "Fine but I'm coming with you!"

She unwillingly lets him and tells Arnav and Khushi to stay and they would help if Shivika needed it.

Anika put the palm of her hand on the floor and all of a sudden they were in the underground in the secret way.

"Oh my god!" Shivaay says in shock and Anika leads the path to find out where the children were. It was quite dark as it was underground so she held his hand and he reassured her. They kept walking but they couldn't hear the sound that they had heard before.

Anika sobs quietly saying, "I couldn't save them, what if something happens to them!"

Shivaay slowly says, "Maybe we just heard something wrong, it might not have been the children".

Anika says, "I'm sure that there's something happening here Shivaay".

Shivaay says, "Okay, we'll find out what there is tomorrow okay for sure!"

Anika says, "Pinky promise"

Shivaay smiles faintly and says "pinky promise"

Anika twists and turns but is not able to sleep underground and Shivaay sees this and gently puts her head on his lap and asks, "What happened? Why aren't you sleeping huh?"

Anika says, "I don't know what's going to happen.."

Shivaay comforts Anika and hums the tune of a song which his mum used to sing to him as a child, to Anika softly as a melody and watches her sleep peacefully.

https://youtu.be/lMcLoZEpcBc

(Please listen to it, it's a beautiful melody)

Smiling faintly to himself, he sleeps wanting to solve the mystery of what had happened.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro