12) Confusion

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'Every moment matters'

—Anonymous

Anika slowly woke up as the sun rays fell on her. She had slept with a blanket over her and she was hugging the sun pillow.

Rubbing her eyes cutely, she said to the pillow, "Aadhi Bhaiya, I pinky promise I will try to find you"

Shivaay who had woke up smiled seeing her cute antics. She looked around and Shivaay quickly closed his eyes.

She went to the washroom smiling and came out and lay on the bed quietly day dreaming.

After Shivaay had freshened, he came out to see Anika and after looking outside he said, "Woah, it's kind of sunny, guess it's time to go back to Rudy and Harini".

"Yeah, finally", Anika said looking everywhere but at him.

"Erm, yep so I'll just go to the washroom quickly", Shivaay said stammering and Anika sat on the bed staring at the sun pillow.

Inside the washroom, Shivaay had mixed emotions, he was quite upset on how he and Anika would now part ways  and never see each other again. He had loved their times together but he didn't know what these feelings were.

Shivaay decided to ask Anika what these feelings were as he needed an answer to his emotions. Shivaay started planning how to ask her looking at his reflection on the mirror.

On the other side, Anika was also confused as she loved these adventures and wanted to have fun with Shivaay but she was confused on what her emotions were.

She decided to avoid Shivaay so she gets over these new-founded emotions as it just wouldn't work. She was talking to the sun about her emotions.

Suddenly the lights started to flicker and turn off and Anika started to take deep breaths quickly and sat down finding the corner of the room, cuddling herself. Seeing the lights turned off, Shivaay quickly opened the door and whispered, "Anika, it's Shivaay, where are you?"

Anika was quite traumatised and was taking deep breaths. Shivaay quickly came out, found Anika and held her tightly and hugged her not ever wanting to let go.

He softly said, "Why didn't you call me? I'm so worried, don't worry Anika, I'm here, nothing will happen", Anika shivered but held him tightly yearning for his warmth.

Shivaay had tears in his eyes seeing her like this .

Shivaay was consoling her until she was quiet and he had realised that she had became unconscious out of fright of the darkness.

Shivaay picked Anika up in his arms and he had tears coming down his eyes and he laid Anika on the bed and Shivaay called her but she didn't wake up. He took a huge bottle of water and threw it on her causing Anika to be shocked but then look at herself and scream, "SHIVAAAYYY, What the hell, I know that I annoy you so much but was that really necessary, Just look at how wet I am..."

She stopped when Shivaay hugged her tightly crying, "Don't leave me, please"

They hugged each other without talking until they left each other as the situation was quite awkward.

Shivaay started saying, "It's kind of late to go now, how about tomorrow"

"I agree, that's a good idea, Shivaay" Anika replied.

"Oh my God, someone pinch me, did Anika , as in the Dabang Anika just not argue with me right now?!" Shivaay said dramatically leading to Anika saying, "Really now?!" And stated running after him and they began laughing out loud.

After a bit, Anika said, "Mr Monkey,I am really bored!"

"What can I do about that Miss Cow, do I look like some clown to be entertaining you, huh?!"

Anika said laughing, "Well, if you want my honest answer, then yes", and to that Shivaay was just like, "Your the clown".

Anika was about to say something back but then she stopped thinking about something and sat back down.

"Hey anyways, I have something to show you", Shivaay said enthusiastically.

"I'm not interested", Anika said bluntly but Shivaay didn't listen and dragged her towards the place.

Shivaay took Anika somewhere whilst closing her eyes and he took her somewhere and finally he opened her eyes to reveal

"Oh my God, Shivaay, it looks so beautiful, I love the stars and the moon so much, the sight just looks so pretty!" Anika said in awe, she loved the sight so much as she had never actually seen them, but she had always imagined what it had looks like.

She was just admiring the sight, when Shivaay smiled and whispered, "Happy Birthday Paanika", just then reality struck her when she had realised that it was her birthday today. She had tears in her eyes.

No one had ever wished her like this, it had always been a simple birthday for her. Anika hugged him and quickly said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much", smiling widely whilst Shivaay chuckled at her cute antics.

"Anyways it's a special event right so..." he revealed two coke bottle and said, "Let's drink"

"Oh god, Shivaay, you are actually , I don't even know, normal people being like alcohol to celebrate but you.." Anika said whole-heartedly laughing and Shivaay quickly said, "Well, I don't drink alcohol and drinking alcohol is injurious to health anyways so yeah"

"Thank you" Anika whispered again looking at the beautiful sight and she said, "Myself, Anika"

Shivaay looked at her as if she was mad and then she explained saying, "Let's get to know each other more..."

"Ohh", he said, "Myself, Shivaay, nothing so interesting I guess but I have a big family well kind of there's Dadi, Mom, Dad, Om, Rudy, Prinku, Jha.." as he was about to continue he saw Anika looking a bit sad so he kind of just stopped and said, "Now, it's your turn"

"Well, there's nothing much, I guess", Anika started, "My mum and my dad are angels and I guess they are up there along with the other stars", she smiled pointing towards the stars.

"I miss them, Shivaay lots and lots, and I miss my Aadhi bhaiya a lot as well" Anika said thinking deeply. Anika had tears in her eyes threatening to drop.

"I never slept on the lap of my mum, my dad or even my bhaiya," Anika said tears coming out of her eyes, "Can I sleep on your lap?"

Shivaay had tears in his eyes and he softly said, "Hmm". Anika slowly rested her head on Shivaay's lap and she felt protected and safe as Shivaay held her.

Shivaay finally realised the emotion which he was feeling...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro