12. Don't Go Again

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: Hello penguins! The song was 'I Got You' by Cimorelli. It was guessed by CookieMissCake!Thankyou and enjoy the chapter! Bye penguins!

**Erza's POV**

"Wendy! Don't go again!" I cried as I tried to run after her. Jellal held me back. "Jellal! We can't let her go again. We already missed out on the first seven years of her life!" I yelled trying to escape Jellal's restraint. "I'll go. You're fragile, stay here and call everyone!" Jellal said so calmly. How is he so calm!?

Jellal left the house and ran as fast he could to get Wendy. I began to call everyone but first I made a list of the people I can call,

- Lucy
- Natsu
- Gray
- Juvia
- Ultear
- Meredy
- Kagura
- Millianna
- Rogue
- Sting
- Minerva
- Yang
- Neptune
- Macao
- Levy
- Gajeel
- Laki
- Mira
- Laxus

I called Lucy first "Luce! Wendy ran off again if you see her grab her and don't let her run away. Can you or Natsu bring her home after!? Thanks!" I blurted out and Lucy said yes and hung up. I repeated the same thing to everyone except the names were different.

No one had seen her and I had just heard the door bell. I saw Levy and Gajeel. Gajeel's arm was iron and Levy was carrying a limp little girl. Wendy! "Wendy almost killed me so... Gajeel kinda knocked her out... Why did Wendy run away anyway?" Levy said panting. I explained the whole story.

"What the fuck Erza!? You could so make a book about this! This chapter title could be... Don't Go Again. Gajeel can we write a book about them?" Levy asked getting kind of sidetracked. "Thank you guys so much! Want to stay for dinner?" I asked, trying to hold back the tears. "Thanks Erza! Of course!" Levy cheered as they walked in.

I called everyone and said Wendy was ok, well... not bad. Levy said she desperately needed to talk to me about something so I dragged her into my room and shut the door. "How long?" She asked.

**Levy's POV**

"A few days actually..." Erza responded. "Me too!" I yelled. I called Lucy, Mira, Kagura, Yukino over for a meeting. Then all of us felt really bad. Like we were in pain but why? No. Not now. Really? "Ahhh" ok yup, now.

All of the boys ran in and looked at us, rolling on the ground in pain. We were screaming and crying. Each of  our husbands picked us up, bridal style and carried us to the car. This is gonna be a loooooong trip...

A/N: Hello penguins! Sorry for the short chapter but the next one will be great, promise! Now the question of the day is...

Juvia: What guild is Author-Sama in?

Author: Thank you Juvia!

Levy: Author-Sama doesn't own Fairy Tail or it's characters, Hiro Mashima does. But she still owns this story!

Author: Thanks guys! Good luck with the question! Bye penguins!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro