17. New School Again, Soccer

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

**Erza's POV**

"SHIIIIIIIIT" I heard Wendy yell. I jolted up with shock and Jellal rubbed his eyes, slowly making his way to my level. He gave me a kiss as I realised what time it was. Wendy must have woken up late and now she had to get Camelia and Jeremy ready for school as well. "Wen? What did I say about swearing when the kids are around!?" I scolded.

"Sorry mum! Got to go as soon as Camelia is dressed! Love you, byeeeeee!" She raced out the door with Camelia and Jeremy. Jellal got off of the couch and began getting ready for his job, whatever that was. "I'm gonna be a kindergarten teacher" I said, Requipping into a dark blue tube skirt, navy heels, white blouse, and a dark blue jacket. "Well then... Erzy, can you stay for a minute?" Jellal called as I was walking to the door.

"What is it Jellal?" I asked, sounding like a toddler. "Will you marry me again?" He asked me, on one knee and a beautiful silver ring with sapphires and rubies. "J-Jellal!? OF COURSE!!!!" I yelled, jumping into his arms as he stood up.

**Wendy's POV**

I got Camelia and Jeremy to school five minutes early and I have three minutes to get to my school with a 20 minute sprint.

**Time Skip**

I made it to school by 9:30 and no one was outside. I ran through the halls, trying to find homeroom 3. I just have to get through this day of hell- I mean school. I stood outside the door, contemplating whether I should go in or not. I twisted the door handle and burst in. "S-sorry.....I'm late!" I said between pants.

"You must be Wendy! Care to introduce yourself to the class?" The teacher asked me, sounding a bit agitated that I had interrupted his class. "I'm Wendy Scarlet and I use Sky Dragon Slayer Magic." I bowed to everyone and gave a little wave. Three of them waved back. There was one with white hair down to the bottom of her shoulder blades. One of them had light pink hair in a side braid that reached almost her knees and the last one had hot pink hair that went to her belly button but was in loose pigtails.

I looked at them confused and the each held up a sign. The girl with white hair had one that said Lisanna, the one with light pink hair had a sign that said Meldy, and the other girl was Chelia! I sat down in an empty chair near the windows, just where I like it! In homeroom, everyone introduced themselves but one boy didn't. "Everybody knows who I am!" He cockily said.

He was sitting in the seat behind me so I didn't bother to turn around but, the voice sounded familiar. "Conbolt! We have a new student! Does this not occur to you in your little world?" The teacher snapped at him, making me giggle a little. "Fine! I'm Romeo Conbolt, most popular boy in school, why wouldn't you know me?" He said in his cocky little tone. I gasped as my eyes widened at his mention.

"Every class you have, you will be surrounded by all the people in this homeroom. Dismissed!" The teacher said, shooing us out the door. Chelia, Lisanna and Meldy rushed up to me and hugged me so hard that, I think it hurt people just from watching. While I was being crushed, I saw Romeo and Mio. My eyes filled with hurt, betrayal and anger as Meldy asked me what was wrong.

"Can you girls help me find a friend of mine?" I asked as they all nodded. I was looking for Ritsu because she has all the info on everyone. I could ask her for info on a random guy in the cafè and she'd have what I wanted to know and more.

I assumed she would be in the music room practicing the drums. My friends and I rushed up the three flights of stairs to the music room where we heard Ritsu and her band playing Fluffy Time. Just finishing it off. I poked my head in the door and Ritsu motioned for me and my friends to come in.

They followed me through the door as it slowly creaked itself shut. "Hey Wen! I want you to meet my friends! This is Yui," Ritsu pointed to a girl with short brown hair eating strawberry cake, chatting with another girl with black hair and cat ears?

"Nice to meet you Yui!" I waved happily. "This is Tsumugi, but we call her Mugi," Ritsu pointed to the blonde girl making tea as Mugi waved a little bit.

"And this is Azusa but Yui calls her Azu-nyan" Ritsu pointed to the little girl in cat ears.

"Ritsu, I need some info on Mio Akiyama?" I asked her as she pulled out her laptop. She typed up multiple words in which I can't identify. "Ok! Mio Akiyama... she is 15, dating to Romeo Conbolt, straight A student, wussy." Ritsu looked up, questioning me with her eyes if that was enough. I nodded and my friends followed me out the door.

*sigh*'she won't be trouble to me in trying to get Romeo back' I thought, relieved that I had a chance with Romeo, I think? I hope so... Chelia told me what really happened and I felt really bad, who am I kidding? I still do! I hope he likes me back still... I'm gonna try out for the soccer team! Wow, my thoughts got sidetracked huh?

I was still roaming the halls for lunch and I bumped into a boy with ginger hair, shaped like, ears? He was flirting with a girl with hair like Meldy's except shorter. "S-sorry" the girls said. "It's ok, no need to apologise! Um sir, do you know when soccer tryouts are?" I waved my hands to the girl and then gave the guy a couple of pokes to get his attention.

"Yeah! After school in the stadium, if you're going for the cheerleaders they have the same time as us," He scanned my body up and down. I started to feel overly conscious of my appearance. "No, I am going for a place in the soccer team! My names Wendy by the way." I finished and he spat out the soda that was residing in his mouth and began to crack up laughing.

"U-um, I'm Aries and this is Loke," Aries said pointing at the boy on the ground "Sorry" she whispered, looking down. "It's ok, are you a cheerleader, Aries?" I asked her because she looked like a girl who had the perfect body for it. "No... Lisanna is cheer captain and won't let me on the team, Sorry" she said, kicking her feet at the ground.

"Show up at tryouts tonight, I'll see what you got and I'll pull some strings with Lisanna, how does that sound?" I asked her as I rested one of my hands on her shoulder. She nodded and the bell rang. Great another hour of death and suffering- I mean English classes.

A/N Hello Everybody! I had major Writers Block this chapter so sorry if it's crappy... Bye Bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro