2. A Tour Alone

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

**Wendy's POV**

I waited outside of Mrs Heartfilia's classroom for someone to show me all around the school. I was looking at the ground shyly, just kicking my feet on the ground when I heard the door creek. I turned in suprise and saw Romeo, the boy that helped me earlier.

"T-thanks, for earlier.." I said quietly. "No problem! Now follow me!" Romeo said with such excitement and headed off, leading the way.

**Romeo's POV**

Wendy showed me her week schedule and I showed her where all the classes were. While I was scanning her schedule I saw that we have all of our classes together except for art.

"And finally, these are the toilets." I said pointing to two of the doors in the hall. Wendy just nodded. That was all she was doing!

She didn't
speak once while I was showing her around, she just nodded. "You don't talk much, huh?" I asked her, trying to spark a conversation.

**Wendy's POV**

"I just don't want to be bullied like I was before I moved here. I have never had one friend, except for this one boy at the park! His name was Romeo too! He looked a lot like you, but I haven't seen him in two years..." I said trying not to look weak and cry in front of this really cute boy.

"Really!?" Romeo said in shock. Tears started to fill my eyes "Y-yeah, why?".

**Romeo's POV**

Oh my god! It's little Wendy! The one that hurt her knee! I thought to myself. I won't tell her though, it's her first day and I don't want to stress her. "O-oh, umm don't worry about it!" I finally said, slightly stuttering.

When I was about to ask Wendy to the Winter Ball to celebrate the Winter holidays the bell rang and ruined it. Dammit!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro