3. Not Again...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

**Romeo's POV**

Stupid bell! I thought to myself. Two classes until lunch then I can ask her! "Bye Wendy!" I said as I ran to my class.

**Time Skip**

"That was the most boring three hours of my life!" I said to my friend Eve. We walked to the cafeteria to go and eat our lunch.

**Wendy's POV**

I walked into the cafeteria to look for either an empty table or for one with some people that looked nice.

I saw an empty table and walked over to it with my head down, lunch in hand. I sat down and started eating... alone.

"Can I sit with you!?" a chirpy girl asked. "Of course" I said politely. "I'm Meldy! My hair is pink naturally so don't ask. Wanna be friends?" Meldy said quickly, but I was still able to understand her. "Yeah!" I said, the most excited I had been all day. I think I just found my bestie!

We couldn't stop talking and we barely ate because of how much we got along. Then this girl came with her mashed potato on her cafeteria tray.

She looked like she was up to no good. "That's the queen of the school, Tabitha German. She's in love with the most popular boy, Romeo Conbolt. So I suggest staying away from them both." Meldy whispered in my ear.

Tabitha was walking toward me with her potato's. She walked past and smooshed them all over my hair leaving it to drip on my clothes. "Whoops!" She said with an evil grin.

"Not again..." I moaned and walked to the girls bathrooms, Meldy running after me.

**Romeo's POV**

I saw what Tabitha did and I was furious. I ran after Wendy and waited by the door of the girls bathroom. When Wendy cam out her hair was drenched! "Wendy! Are you alright?" I asked her. "Not really... That stupid bitch, Tabitha!" She cursed then realised her mistake "Whoops! I didn't mean to swear!!" She muffled, covering her mouth.

"I won't judge. But I promise I won't let anyone bully you ever! If they do, they're in for some trouble!" I said pounding one of my fists into my palm.

"Promise?" Wendy asked unsure of me. "I promise with all of my heart!" I said confidently.

**Wendy's POV**

"Thankyou.." I said under my breath. Then we heard a crack over the speakers. There was an announcement that said

Good afternoon students! I am your principal, Mrs Mira. I am making an announcement to inform that there will be a special assembly when the bell rings for lunch to end. Enjoy your day!

"I think I know what the assembly is for!" Romeo said with blush rising on his face. "I'm excited!" I said in response. Both Romeo and I went silent. We both blushed. Then Meldy came through the door and... "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! MY SHIP! OTP FOREVER!".

Romeo and I both chuckled and I went as red as a cherry. Meldy ran off screaming afterwards. I just hung around with Romeo for the rest of Lunch Time.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro