Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"There is a moon inside every human being. 

Learn to be companions with it."

-

"Gaeul, you're soaked!"

Gaeul walks inside and was greeted by her mother. Seeing some colour back on her mother's cheeks made her feel a little relieved, knowing that she was getting better.

"Didn't I tell you not to walk home in the rain? You'll catch a cold!"

I would catch a cold and couldn't care less. It would be better that way. Not going to school and staying at home, Jisoo by my side.

Her mother hurriedly prepared the bath and took out some towels from her.

"Leave your clothes here. I'll do the laundry soon."

Gaeul nods and walks into the bath, letting the hot water calm her down. It was freezing even at home, and surprisingly the rain was even heavier at home.

Once she finished her bath, Gaeul steps out of her bathroom and sits by her window, waiting for a hint of moonlight to shine upon her.

It took some time for Jisoo to appear. She almost fell asleep while doing so.

"Gaeul, I'm back." The boy gently greets her, and Gaeul's eyes snaps open, a little startled.

He laughs at her reaction, and Gaeul mumbles something, telling him it wasn't funny.

"How was school?"

"Was alright."

The man knew something was bothering her, judging by the look on his face. He just had a feeling that something was up.

"Gaeul, what's wrong?"

The boy stares at her, Gaeul kept sighing for the past ten minutes and he couldn't help but ask. It was like something was on her mind, and she couldn't get it off.

It was the night of the crescent moon. Jisoo wasn't as visible as other nights, a quarter of him only seen. But it was enough for him to at least speak to her.

"Gaeul?"

Gaeul blinks a few times and shakes her head, then looks up at Jisoo who was staring at her, head tilted to the side.

"Did anything happen at school?"

She shrugs at his question, "Kinda."

"Wanna talk to me about it?"

She thought twice about it. Whether to tell Jisoo or not. She didn't want to burden him, but for some reason the incident that happened had been bothering her forever.

It would be fine to tell Jisoo, right? He'll listen to my worries.

"You know, Jisoo." Gaeul gathers her legs and hugs her knees, placing her chin on top of them "today at school, I got confessed to."

Jisoo takes in the information that she told him, silenced for a minute.

"Really? That's great! What did you tell him?"

"I didn't answer...yet."

Jisoo scratches his head.

"When will you give him an answer, then?"

Gaeul shrugs. She doesn't know. The important thing here that she wants to know is that whether Mingyu's feelings for her were sincere or not.

"I don't know...if I should answer his feelings."

Well, Jisoo didn't know if she should or shouldn't either. It made him a little jealous, but he wanted the best for Gaeul.

Even if he hoped that one day Gaeul would fall in love with him, there wouldn't be a happy ending. It would be impossible. So seeing her happy might make him happy enough.

"Do you think he was sincere when he said that he liked you?"

"He was...looking at the floor and kinda blushing...I guess.."

So he really does like her..

"Well, what do you think? Was he sincere enough? You can't judge what they say just by their expression...just follow your heart, Gaeul."

Gaeul looks up at Jisoo to see him smiling, eyes crinkling at the ends.

"He wants to be your friend too. You should say yes."

"You think so?"

"I think it's the best for you, you deserve a normal high school life just like other people."

Gaeul nods. His advice was needed.

"I'm here for you whenever you need me." The man tells her, and the most he could do for her despite their distance was to wish her a goodnight.

When all he wanted was to stroke her hair and embrace her, telling her that everything's alright and he was there for her, that she didn't need anyone else.

The man sits down as the words that Peter Pan warned him echoed in his mind as be sighs.

"Ah...I'm the one who's going to get hurt in the end."

-------------------------------------------

Dundundunnnnnn

THATS HOW MANY NIGHTS IVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU ZEROOOOO

THATS HOW MANY FUCKS I GIVE

i like that song sry

I miss this story :(

Its actually supposed to give off a melancholic vibe but idk its going wrong sigh where r my vibes

Im sleepy bye

Have a nice day yall (its raining here i love it)

- Cee <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro