Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"She was just a broken girl, trying to survive in a broken world,"

--------------------------------

He couldn't help it. He just couldn't look away from her.

He wonders why a girl like her never got noticed by the people at school. She was actually the most beautiful person among all of them yet, inside. That was why nobody noticed her. To him, Gaeul was like glass ; fragile, yet now, shattered. His heart shattered itself at the thought of it.

It was a waste. How Gaeul was born in this world called Earth, yet nobody seem to appreciate her existence. It was strange, but even though Jisoo felt sorry for her, he also had a guilty side of him, where he thought he could have Gaeul all to himself.

Next time another boy confesses to her, Jisoo swore he would blind that boy for days. Maybe he's been watching too much human television these days when he's bored. 

Jisoo smiles. He does know that there is  a way to get out of this planet he's on. It will definitely risk his life, but he doesn't want to be stuck on this cold, rocky sphere forever.

"Moon hyung,"

The voice made Jisoo startled, knowing who that voice belonged to. He's always scaring Jisoo, for some reason. Jisoo gets up from his seat and offers Peter Pan Hoshi to step into his small block of rock.

"It's been a while, how are yo-"

"Hyung, you're not supposed to look at her anymore," Hoshi cuts him off, making Jisoo sigh. So he came to talk about this, huh.

"It's against the Oath." Hoshi mentions, and JIsoo tries his best not to scoff. Oath his ass, he thought. That Oath's been broken by several people already, and Jisoo wasn't doing anything as far as breaking the Oath, yet.

Maybe he will, one day. It's his feelings that are speaking right now.

Hoshi knows Jisoo was deep in thought, and just lets him stay silent for a while. Being worried of his close friend, he couldn't help but try to stop the man in the moon from actually falling in love with a human on earth. It would create disaster, was what the Oath said, without any proof whatsoever. Hoshi wondered who was the creator of the Oath, the rules were pretty stupid.

Though the rules were half stupid, he actually agreed at the fact that Jisoo couldn't fall in love with Gaeul. It was unacceptable. Could anyone even imagine how big the destruction would be if Jisoo actually descended to Earth? He'd be like a meteor, only bigger, destroying half of the Earth.

Or so, that was what the Oath said, without the actual logic of science applied to the rules.

"Soonyoung," Jisoo calls, and Hoshi chokes upon hearing his name. Hoshi never liked his real name. It was given when he was still human, and as far as he could remember, it was a name that nobody agreed on to name him Soonyoung. Because of his name, his family distanced themselves away from him, and it was a stupid reason for a stupid name from a stupid past.

Jisoo mutters a soft sorry at Hoshi's reaction and proceeds to continue, "You know the way to turn me into human, right?"

Hoshi's small eyes actually widened for once, and that was a sign for 'No way in hell we are getting to this topic'. He thought Jisoo was being insane. He is insane.

"Hyung, you don't belong on Earth," Hoshi tries to convince the older, "your place is here. You were fated to be here. Imagine what would happen if you actually descended to Earth ; everything would die. It would be better-"

"Bullshit," Jisoo says, without actually knowing what 'bullshit' even meant, but Jisoo's guts told him that it was the right 'adjective' to describe their situation, "The Oath is utter nonsense. Don't lie, Hoshi. You said it to me once yourself."

"But there's logic in the rule for you. Nobody knows what might actually happen if you descended to Earth. And there's a big possibility you might destroy it."

Jisoo sighs.

"It's just not fair, is it," Jisoo felt his eyes starting to blur. "It's not fair how you and I are so close to human, yet I can't even experience what it feels like to be one."

"You'll regret being one, humans are horrible," Hoshi retorts, remembering his childhood. He used to be a normal child, just hated by his family for not blending in.

"Please, Soonyoung, I'd like to see her, it's enough if it's only once."

"I'm not helping you. I'm not going to break the Oath."

A tinge of anger made the tips of Jisoo's ears red, and Hoshi noticed that ; and he realized he better get going before the man in the moon actually explodes. He gets up on his feet, bows towards Jisoo and flies away.

"Don't tell me you actually love her too."

Jisoo's words once again made Hoshi choke on, he doesn't know, exactly, his own saliva maybe. He stops in mid air, and without the young boy answering, Jisoo already knows the answer.

"No wonder," Jisoo mutters, and leaves to go back inside his home.

"I used to."

Hoshi's words shocked Jisoo.

"I used to, that is," Hoshi goes on, "when she was alone and her father died, I took her little brother away for her sake."

Jisoo felt jealous, but also relieved to know that Hoshi no longer liked her anymore.

"I know how you feel," Hoshi says, turning around and looking at his feet, far above the rocky ground, "When you tell me she's beautiful, I know. When you tell me how she's different, I know. Gaeul's special, and I know that."

"I just never had the courage to actually confess since I didn't want to repeat my past," Hoshi smiles faintly. Without another word, he flies off back to where he belonged.

It hurts, knowing that someone close to him is adoring the person he used to love most. In all honesty, Hoshi was envious of how Jisoo was able to let out his feelings for her like it was nothing, yet he had to gather so much courage to confess to a girl he discovered first, yet he failed.

He wasn't ready to let go.

Back at Neverland, Hoshi lies on his straw bed, Chan excited to hear about the story of the man in the moon whom he knows, likes his sister.

"You not feeling well, hyung?" Chan asks worriedly.

"Yeah, emotionally." Hoshi chuckles, closing his eyes, "It's been a while since I've seen her."

"Her? Who?"

"Your sister," Hoshi mumbles out shakily, laughing, "I miss her."

To him, letting go is the worst feeling ever.

---------------------------------------------------

yoooo

a short update for you guys bc i shall be on a long hiatus, that is.

so yes hoshi does like gaeul, only that he used to, like seriously he's moved on,but he just misses being in love. he's envious of how jisoo was able to talk to gaeul, and a slight tinge of jealousy of how jisoo fell in love with the girl he used to love,

basically hoshi just portrays my feelings :)

im not seriously in love lmao chill im just scared so

aight m8s sorry i couldnt do a double update this time :( i have tons of work to do tonight and i was just taking a short break, since lee jin ah and onew's starry night was playing

have a nice day <3

- Cee

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro