14. Can I mark you?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Please ignore the grammatical errors.)

M A N I K

"You are messing my hair." She pouted. Aw my cute baby. I laughed. But then something struck my mind, which was enough to make me go crazy.
"I promise you Manik I will try to love you like the way you do."

Did I hear it right?

"Nandini repeat it once again." I mind linked as I looked into her eyes. She stared back at me with a smile but spoke nothing.

Did I hear it right? Now I have started doubting myself. Urghh! couldn't she just repeat it once.

"Nandini."

But she didn't respond. She just giggled.

Now what was this giggle for?

The rest of the night passed by with she sleeping in my arms while I gazed at her face. She looked tired and why wouldn't she be after all she over used her powers. I knew she was going through pain but she wouldn't even mention it to me.

I had to do something for her. The next morning we returned to the pack house where my two loyal fellows Cabir and Dhruv have probably been waiting for me.

They had been pacing to and fro near the pack gate. Something was surely not right.
"Nandini you go take rest. I will come later." I mind linked her. She looked at me and I guess she too sensed the tension.

She nodded her head in 'OK' and left upstairs. "At the study room right now." I said and left to the study room with both of them following me.

"Any information about the rogues attack." I asked as I settled down on my chair.

"Among the dead bodies of wolves that we brought, two of those belonged to moonlight pack while two were rogues." Said Dhruv while reclining on the chair.

"We investigated further and found that Alpha Harshad had been supporting the rogues. But we still don't know the reason behind this? However we have managed to set a meeting between the two packs." Cabir informed.

He is such a headache. For once can't I get to hear something good about him. This time I am not leaving him.

N A N D I N I

It was almost night time and Manik hasn't even come back home. He went to attend a meeting with don't know whom but I am sure something is really wrong. I could read it from Cabir and Dhruv's faces.

"When everything's wrong, just close your eyes keep your hand on your heart and say everything will be OK."

Out of the blue I remembered my dad's word and a knot formed on my chest. "Dad." I took a sharp breath and gulped the lump. "I miss you."

"And he misses you too." Niti said gloomily to which I just smiled melancholy.

"My mum used to say that when people die they will become stars-" A lone tear escaped eyes.

"Stars that will always shine." Niti completed. I immediately wiped the tear away remembering my promise to stay strong.

I was busy gazing the stars trying to find the brightest star when I heard the door open. I knew by the scent it was him but I didn't dare to turn around. A moment later I felt his arms snaking around my bare waist. I could feel the tingling sensation passing through my body. He gently swept the curtains of my hair to one side and buried his face in the crook of my neck. I could feel him sniffing my scent and I knew by the gesture that something was really not right and he really needed me. 

He left a trail of delicate kisses from my neck to my jawline, making my heartbeat faster. I clenched his fist with my eyes closed. He nibbled on my earlobes and I could feel my knees falling weak while my wolf was going crazy with his touches and kisses.

Our bodies flushed against each other, his breath fanning against my neck, his gently kisses and the close proximity was driving both me and my wolf crazy. I inhaled sharply his intoxicating scent which was enough to make me lose my senses.

Unable to take the sweet tortures of his lips on my neck I turned around and hugged him. He slowly lifted my chin with his forefinger, looking intently in my eyes, he bent down with his head slightly tilted and captured my lips. Our lips moved against each other in a perfect sync. Sucking, licking and nibbling against one another creating it's own rhythmic music. Our tongues explored and tasted each other. Our lips refused to part away from each other until we were so breathless that we had to pause for a short breath.

The second kiss was much more mindless and much more passionate than the first one.  My heart was crashing against my chest and I bet he could hear my thumping heartbeats.  He inhaled my scent and I closed my eyes feeling faint tingling sensation through my body. We broke the kiss but his lips never left my skin. He kissed my jawlines, moving down to my neck. I clutched the hem of his shirt even more tightly.

"Beautiful." He whispered huskily against my skin and this mere word sends jolts of currents down my spine. I could feel his hands on my bare waist, pulling me closer. 'Heavenly' would be an understatement as it felt even more magical than that when I felt his lips peppering soft kisses on my shoulder. He bit the skin of my arm slightly, making me moan in pleasure.
He planted soft kisses where he just bit me.

"Don't leave me. Always stay by my side." He whispered and His voice was so intense that it sent shivers down my spine. All og a sudden why did he had a feeling of losing me.

"I will never leave you. Never. Not even if you say." I said and looked into his eyes.

"Can I mark you?" He whispered.

Guess the answer to this.
Can I mark you?

What must have happened in the meeting with Harshad?

I am desperately waiting to read your reviews. Online comments please and don't forget to vote.

Love ❤😘
Aaku

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro