16. Revelation

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I really long to see your views regarding the chapters. So please online comments. I know you guys must be busy but still I would really be glad if you guys could drop your views.

Thank you for being so patient.

N A N D I N I

"Soha, she is Harshad's sister." Manik paused for a brief second looking at me. "My dad had promised their dad that she would be Silvermoon pack's Luna. I was totally unaware about this. She came to the pack but I wasn't quite fond of her. She used stick to me like magnet and I hated that the most. But then-"

Manik took a sharp breath and continued. "One night after dinner I was in my room and I don't know what happened I started feeling dizzy. My wolf suddenly stopped responding when I called him. My vision blurred and all I knew was someone came in my room. It was a girl. I remember she had pushed me in the bed and kissed me and after that I don't remember what happened? The next morning I got up with a heavy head only to find-" His eyes lowered and I feared to hear the truth. My heartbeat increased to such an extent that it threatened to come out of my ribcage.

"Only to find Soha sleeping beside me."

And that was it my world crashed.

Something went numb inside me. And a lone tear escaped my eyes. I wiped it away immediately not wanting to cry.

I dabbed my lips, closed my eyes shut telling myself over and over that it was okay but I wasn't fully convinced.

"I couldn't accept Soha as my other half..she wasn't even a dutiful Luna. She abandoned my pack when it went through crisis. I don't know what happened that night but I am fully confident I didn't do anything. Trust me please." He looked at me but I just couldn't meet his gaze.

"Nandini trust him please." Niti kept telling me.

Trust him.

"Yes I did trust him and I still do.
But I feel sad, upset, mad...scratch it I even don't know what's going on inside me. He could have told this to me earlier. Did he think I won't trust him?"

"I was just scared..afraid even with the thought of losing you." Manik mind linked.

Shit! I forgot to block him. Why is everything complicated in my life? For once when I think now it's normal, a pinch of revelation and my world crashed down. Sigh!

"I need some time." That's the only thing I could say.

"Take your time." His voice small, and I could figure out he was hurt but I really needed some time. My mind, I just didn't know what was going on inside it. I was totally messed up.

He got up to leave but I held his hand and stopped him. "I want to go to the upcoming werewolf meeting."

"But-"

"Please." I cut him in between and he nodded positively.

An hour later I was just turning through the pages of some random magazines trying to distract my mind. Moreover my head had been hurting a lot along with my muscles.

The side effect of overusing the powers.

I laid down on the bed to rest. Slowly and gradually I felt myself getting weaker. I felt as if my whole body was paralysed.
"Niti." I called out but she didn't respond. I could feel her getting weak. "We can get through this. Stay strong."

I closed my eyes, letting darkness take over me. Hours passed and I was still in a deep slumber. I opened my blurry eyes only to see Manik. "Manik." I wanted to say but I couldn't even move my lips. I tried moving my hands but I couldn't

And all I remember was darkness again took over me.

M A N I K

I had left her alone the whole night to give her some space. In the morning when I came back I saw her asleep on the bed. She was sweating profusely. I touched her forehead to find it burning with fever.

Damn damn I shouldn't have left her alone. I immediately mind linked Cabir to send the pack doctor while I covered her with a blanket. I gently wiped the sweat beads from her forehead and head till the doctor arrived.

Maria, the pack doctor, checked her and with her every changing expression, tension built up within me. She pierced an injection into Nandini's soft skin.

"Alpha this doesn't seem to be a normal fever. Anyway I have given her the injection and hopefully she would gain back her consciousness in four to five hours." Maria informed and bowed down before leaving.

It's all because of me if she hadn't overused her powers yesterday this wouldn't have happened. Why is everything so complicated in my love life? Firstly she wasn't ready to accept me and then when she finally did accept me this had to happen.

But I can't give up and I won't as well. Even if it cost my life if not mine but she will remain the Luna of this pack. She won't live her life under the slavery of Harshad.

A moment later I saw her eyes opening slowly.
"Nandini." I called but she closed her eyes once again.

"Alpha Grayson, Alpha Suraj, Alpha Gray and Alpha Harshad are here." Cabir mind linked.

"Am coming."

"Why are they here all of a sudden?" Parth asked.

"Something really seems wrong. We had planned a meeting after a week."

What might happen? Any guesses.

Do vote and comment. 🙏🙏💓

Love❤
Aaku

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro