17. Final chapter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

M A N I K

"She isn't a thing to claim as yours." My voice boomed in the hall. How can Harshad simply claim her as his? I was angry would be an understatement. The three other Alpha's beside Harshad had been quiet all the time.

Harshad smirked and I could feel Parth struggling to get the control. "She is bound to be mine. After all it's Alpha Raj's last wish. And she is not less than a thing to me."

Smassshhh!!

And that was it my clenched fist landed on the glass table, causing it to break. "She has the right to make her own choice. She is not a thing." I growled. My hand in no moment was covered with blood but I cared less. Cabir stepped forward to calm me but I stopped him.

"Alpha don't hurt yourself." Cabir mind linked and I could hear the concern in his voice.

I looked at him and gave him an assuring look. "Venting your useless anger in such worthless things won't change the fact that she's bound to be mine."

"I am not yours." A familiar voice hit my ears and I knew it was hers. I turned my head to see her descending down from the stairs.

"So here she is." Harshad said, looking at her and for some reason the three other Alpha's stood up and bowed down in front of her. It looked as if they were silently apologizing.

"You are much more beautiful than I imagined." Harshad said with lust dripping from his voice, looking at her and that was it I lost my calmness but before I could strangulate his neck someone else did.

"You better mind your tongue." Nandini growled, pressing his neck harder as she lifted him up and I was startled seeing her powers.

I knew she was powerful but to this extent I never had even imagined it. Harshad struggled to free himself but her grip was way more stronger. Only by transforming himself into his wolf form, he succeeded in freeing himself.

Blake, Harshad's wolf growled at Nandini and Nandini smirked at him. "You claim me yours based on this papers right." Nandini picked up the papers and tore it into pieces.

Harshad leaped at her. I stepped forward to throw him back but Nandini chanted something and threw her hands in the air. A small fireball hit Harshad and he was thrown aback.

I looked at Nandini and the fierceness and anger I saw in her eyes were enough to tell me that she was confident enough to fight for herself.

She didn't need someone to protect her. She just needed someone who would be by her side and I promise to be the one for her.

Harshad stood up howling in pain. He went behind the pillar, changed and came back. The way his walking style had changed was enough to tell me that he was hurt. He deserved it.

"Just by tearing the paper you can't end this topic." Harshad's tone all of a sudden changed. Woahh!! He was scared of Nandini.

"My father didn't sign the paper on his own will and I have the proof." Nandini stated. I looked at Nandini and it wasn't a difficult to figure out that she was angry.

"Proof?" Alpha Suraj spoke out.

"Just wait for few minutes." Nandini said as she sat down.

Few minutes later Abhi entered the hall with a notebook in his hand which seemed like a journal and that was when realization hit me. Alpha Raj must have written about this matter on his journal.

The each one of us went through the journal and I was indeed right Alpha Raj had mentioned about it in the journal. He hadn't signed it on his own will instead he was forced to sign it by Harshad's dad.

"Forcing someone to sign a paper is not regarded as someone's promise." Nandini stated, her eyes spitting fire.

"This can't be true." Harshad said.

"If this can't be true then your so called papers too can't be true." Nandini said and  Harshad fell silent.

Later that night

The matter settled down but eventually Harshad was excluded from the werewolf committee for going against the werewolf laws.

I entered the room only to find Nandini gazing at the stars. I had to talk to her about Soha and clear out all the things. Sigh!

"Nandini." I called.

N A N D I N I

The seemingly vast sky was filled with glittering stars. The clouds were flowing around the full moon. Everything about the night sky was beautiful. I couldn't help but think about the night when I met Manik. The atmosphere was same as today.

Right then his scent hit my nostrils and I knew he was standing behind me. "Nandini." He called and I turned to look at him. I knew he wanted to talk to me and settle down all the matters.

He took a sharp breath before starting. "Nandini about today-"

"Manik." I cut him in between. I held his hand and pulled him towards me. Cool breeze passed by and I couldn't help but smile. "The night sky is so beautiful." I said as I shifted my gaze towards the sky. He too looked at the sky.

I intertwined our fingers and leaned on his shoulder. "The stars make the night sky beautiful." I spoke softly and I could feel his gaze on me. "The night sky is incomplete without the stars. Similarly you complete me." I lifted my head and looked at him, slowly holding both his hands.

"I don't care about your past. I wanna be your present and future." I spoke out emphasizing on each word. "I wanna live a lifetime in every moment spent with you."
(And this line has my heart 😭. I miss them)

"I love you Manik Malhotra for now and forever." I confessed, looking straight into his eyes. I could feel my heartbeat pounding against my chest while confessing all these.

"I love you too." And the next moment I was pulled into a bear hug. It felt heavenly to be in his arms after all it's the place where I belong.

He pulled back and looked at me intently and the next thing I know is his lips were on mine. We sealed our love with those uncountable kisses. He marked me his physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

I will never forget how I dreaded him. I will never forget how I rejected him. I will never forget how I fought with my wolf to stay away from him. I will never forget how unexpected our first kiss had been. I will never forget how he loved me. I will never forget how Alpha's love won over my fear.

Loving me isn't easy but he hasn't learnt to give up. And may be that's why I love him so much and I can give away anything for him.

"Nandini I told you not to push him because I knew at the end we were destined to be." Niti spoke out and I smiled slightly.

M A N I K

Nandini Murthy, the name itself is enough to drive me crazy. She is my girl after all and I am proud of her. She became the first female member of werewolf committee, inspiring other Luna's too. She is the head of security council of our pack. And nevertheless she is the most dutiful Luna. She takes part in wars and her fighting skills have improved a lot. I now know why moon goddess made her special because she was born to prove the world that Luna's too could lead.

I won't say we don't get problems in our relationship in fact we get a lot of them but we have learnt to trust each other and stick to each other.

"And don't forget I don't allow you to live in peace when you don't talk with her." Parth said to which I rolled my eyes.

Nevertheless I love her.

She was a puzzle for him and he was an open book.

She is elemental and he is the strongest Alpha.

She lacked confidence and he lacked patience.

She dreaded him and he loved her.

She was frustrated with her life and he was hopeful about life.

Loving her wasn't easy but he never learnt to give up. What was his was always his. He took a step ahead but she scampered ten steps back. But still he never stopped trying and at the end his love won.

If it's easy, it's not love.

The End

So I will begin with a new story very soon. Just wanted to ask you what kind of a story would you love to read?

~Vampire

~Werewolf

~Vampire/werewolf and his/her human mate

~Office romance

~Mystery and thriller with sweet romance

~Or something else.

So it's the end of this book. There won't be any epilogue. I will really will miss this book and I hope you guys will too. Thank you so much for all your support and love. Blessed to have you all.

Please do vote and comment for the last time in Alpha's Love.

Love ❤
Aaku

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro