2• Passion and desires

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks to all your heart touching comments, I was able to write this chapter. I ditched my comfort zone to write this, so fingers crossed. I am waiting for your comments in this chapter too and I really don't know how the chapter is.

"Wh-what you-" He looked down, his face heating up. In two long steps she reached him.

Coming on her tiptoes and locking her hands around his neck she smashed her lips against his, kissing him harder.

Manik was taken aback with the sudden kiss. His eyes widen and he urged to push her away but before his body could react his lips did. Involuntarily his lips moved against hers.

Damn he needed her badly. He wanted to sink in her and forget the damn world.

His hands landed on her waist, pulling her closer and she smiled in between the kiss. The kiss wasn't soft at all, it was urgent and passionate. Sparks erupted within their whole body, heating up their body with undying passion and desire. They felt wet and hot inside.

Nandini chewed and savored his lips as if it was her favorite toffee while his lips moved innocently against hers, trying to match her passion.

At that time she knew he hadn't kissed before. Their hearts pounded harder and they themselves were perplexed to see each other's effect.

When they got breathless they broke the kiss and they breathed in heavily. His smell was addictive and it only added fuel on fire. She wanted to smell like him.

Looking right into his eyes, she kissed him yet again and this time, it was much more deeper and urgent.

Pushing him against the car she deepened the kiss, her hands caressing his well chiseled body while his hands were all over her waist. He moaned from the sweet torture of her hands and taking that opportunity she slipped her tongue inside his mouth, tasting and exploring every inch of his mouth ever so demandingly. He groaned not being able to match her intensity and that made her smile.

One after other, a row of passionate kisses followed, with only a few gasp for air. Their kisses were wild and hungry, filled with undying desire and passion. Their caresses were intoxicating and addictive. They were losing it completely.

Breaking the kiss, she looked right in his eyes before pushing him inside the backseat of the car and that made him conscious for a second.

Nandini climbed over him and kissed him harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need and that made his mind go numb. Their body, their soul's were on fire and they needed each other badly.

His lips responded back involuntarily.

Logic no longer mattered. He needed her badly and that's all that mattered.

Instincts made his hand travel down to the hem of her crop top and he lifted it above. She raised her hand and tossed her top away, smiling at him mischievously. His face was totally red but at the same time she too had been blushing.

Her hands worked on his jeans and she pulled it out. "Undress me completely." Nandini said in a hushed whisper.

He reached for her jeans but she could feel his hand tremble. So she helped him do it. He closed his eyes, suddenly shy to look at her.

She chuckled. With one last piece of barrier in their body, Nandini kissed him demandingly.

"Tonight you are mine." She whispered huskily right over his lips, pressing her curves even more against his chest.

The next day

Manik ran through the corridor like the previous day. Yet again he was late and he had already missed his one period. This time it was totally because of yesterday night. His face heated up just with the thought of it.

He was so lost in thinking that he didn't see the chair on the way. He hit his knees on the chair. "Isshhh." He wailed. Sigh! Clumsy boy.

"You are way too clumsy." Her voice hit his ear, making his face all red. His heart thumped against his ribcage and he didn't dare to turn around to look at her. He was shy.

"Now you won't even look at me." Nandini reached over to him and looked at his face, which was by now totally red.
She pulled his cheek lightly. "Aw."

"Don't feel so shy around me. C'mon we have seen everything of each other." She winked.

"Don't say such things." He said, flustered.

Nandini let out a soft laugh and held his hand, making his heart pound harder. "We are bunking today."

"What?" Manik pulled his hand from her hold. "But-"

"C'mon Manik you should experience everything once in a lifetime. And trust me bunking classes is fun."

"But what if teachers find out?"

"They won't." Nandini held his hand yet again. He couldn't deny her. So he just gave in.

She took him to the backside of the college building and smirked. "You climb first." Nandini said, showing him the wall.

"No I am not climbing the wall."

"You don't have a choice." Nandini pushed him slightly and he handed her his bag before climbing the wall and getting out of the college.

He was bunking classes for the first time. Impact of hanging around with a bad girl.

"Hey hold me, okay?" Nandini said from up the wall.

"But-"

"Oh come on Manik." Nandini said.

Manik nodded and stretched out his hand, trying to figure out where she would land. Right then she jumped and she ended up knocking down Manik.

She was right on top of Manik while he wailed in pain. Nandini pecked his lips lightly and his eyes opened wide.

She got up dusting her clothes and so did he. He couldn't meet her gaze at all.

"Manik why are you so uncomfortable around me? We have already done everything. So stop being so conscious." Nandini held his hand lightly.

"Nandini don't say such things." Manik said, looking down and drawing circles with his feet.

Nandini ruffled his hair lightly and smiled. "Shy boy so let's go have some fun."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro