Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aaron

I woke up to the heavy weight on my chest. I was confused for a moment then I realized who it is.

My Mon Amour

My lips curved in to smile as soon as I saw her. She wrapped her hand around my waist and laid her head on my chest. Last night she was hell bent on sleeping in different room but see her now. I moved her hair away from her face making her grumble. She scratched her nose and snuggled more in to my arms. I enjoyed her warmth for a while knowing she would freak out if she wakes up.

I know she is mad at me for marrying her but I really like her. Initially I didn't plan on marrying her. I never thought about women or marriage in my life. I have been quite kid my whole life. I never had time for girls or dating. I had to take over the company as soon as I finished the college.

My parents kept forcing me to tie the knot so I ordered Noah to get me someone who would match me. I didn't mind who it was as long as they don't poke in to my business. I told Noah to inform whoever he brings that this will be a business marriage.

Noah made a mistake and mixed the files of collaboration and my fiancée which led me to announce Lyra as my fiancée. I wanted to resolve the issue somehow but when I met Lyra for first time she caught my attention. I have seen lot of women from different classes but she is different. Lot of women throwed themselves at me which made me despise them.

I liked how she always disagreed with me and riling her up became one of my favorite things to do now. I don't regret marrying her at all and I will make sure to make her like me too. I snapped out of my thoughts when phone started ringing. "Agh stupid alarm" Lyra mumbled looking for her phone. When she didn't find it she opened her eyes and her sleepy eyes met mine.

"What the" she got up like she touched fire. "You touched me" I folded my hands behind my head and smiled at her. "You said you wouldn't touch me without my permission" she glared at me. "Correction, you were cuddling not me. Besides I never said anything about you touching me"

"You lied to me. I would never do that" I chuckled at her words. "I don't think so. I am sure I have marks from how tight you were holding me" her cheeks reddened at my words making me amused. "I hate you" she stomped her foot and walked in to the bathroom calling me names which made me burst out in laughter.

I got up and took a shower in the downstairs bathroom. I made the bed after changing my clothes. Shower is still on in the bathroom so I decided to make breakfast for us. I don't know what she would like so I decided to make scrambled eggs, toast, bacon and some fruits. I prepared coffee for both of us. I have seen her drink coffee on lot of occasion since we met.

I prepared the table and soon enough I heard the footsteps on the stairs. "I prepared the breakfast" she is wearing white shirt with black jump suit. "I don't know what you like so I prepared all of these" she seemed surprised. "You don't have to do that. Isn't wife supposed to do the cooking?"

"You are not obliged to do anything for me. If you want to do it yes but not out of obligation" I don't believe in these things at all. I would be happy if she surprises me with dinner or breakfast one day but it is not her job. "Oh ok" her mood instantly changed which made me worried. "Don't you have cook or maids?" she masked her face and changed the topic but I got the pain flash on her face clearly. Did I say something wrong?

"I don't stay around much so I don't have a cook. Maid comes twice a week to clean the house" she hummed and ate quietly. "Thanks for breakfast" she took both of our plates and washed them. I didn't say anything afraid it would ruin her mood. "Do you want me to drop you?" she shook her head. "Kate brought my car yesterday so I will drive on my own"

"See you later then" she nodded and left the house. I closed the door and followed her to Parking lot.

"Good morning boss" everyone greeted me as I entered the office. I replied to them and walked to my cabin. "Good morning" Noah greeted me with bunch of files as soon as I entered in. "I thought you weren't coming" he said following me to the desk. "And why is that?" he looked at me in disbelief. "You got married yesterday"

"We have loads of work. Besides Lyra said she have work too" I know he is right. People might be wondering how strict of a boss I am. I do agree I am strict when it comes to work but I wanted to spend today with Lyra but she didn't seem happy in my presence. I don't want to burden her with everything suddenly. It will take time for her to adjust to our marriage and I am willing to wait for her.

"Fine, do you want me to continue with today meetings?" I hummed in reply to him. "Noah" he stopped at the door and looked at me. "What should I do if Lyra is mad at me?" he closed the door and walked in excitedly ready to hear gossip. "It's just one day and you already made her upset" I hit his head on the back. "I didn't upset her but she seemed down today. I don't know why though"

"Maybe she is missing her family" he guessed. "I heard they feel burdened when they get married" it could be right. It's not like we are in love before marriage. She doesn't like this arrangement so she must have felt upset. "What should I do then?"

"I am not sure but may be give her space" he snapped his fingers like he got an idea. "Send her flowers and some chocolate"

Flowers sound good.

"Send me the number of florist" I told him. "Do you want me to call him?" I shook my head. "Just share the number. I will handle it" I should be the one to order it if it is for my wife. I hope she likes it. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... Surprise surprise. Hope you liked Aaron pov. So Noah is the main reason for this marriage. This is match made by Noah Mistake. 😉

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote while reading 

♥♥SN_Angel♥♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro