1.beginning

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yibo was sitting in college cafeteria with one of his friends Hakarian.. enjoying his coffee...while Hakarian was busy playing with his phone.

Xue xeng came running toward them.
"Buys..yibo.." patting heavy.. adjusting his breath..calming himself he sat down beside Hakarian.

". Hhh calm down then speak.."Hakarian suggested.

Xue xeng : " listen buys..I got a crush..no no it's love..love of first sight.." while giggling.
" You ..and love...who is this time..tell.."

".no it's love..i swa...but first promise ,you will help me in hooking him.. please..please.."

" Okkk.."both said together.

" It's..mr.beauty.."
" Mr.beauty..??..who is that.."

" Oof oo Hakarian..you are so outdated..full college know ,and you are asking who.."

". Okk.. don't talk much..yes I am outdated..if you want help..then look your words.."Hakarian bursted in anger.

". Don't be angry...don't damage my mood..I will tell....He is new transferred student..in my branch..art ,i saw him today...and you can't believe..he was like an angel,mist beautiful..I was just mesmerized by his beauty..that soft lips.. juicy pink..ooowo..I still can't forget his face,...and the most amazing thing was..that he came straight to me..to sit beside me and asked for help for notes." Wondering..

"....what is his name..?? Hakarian asked in curiosity.

"..his.name...name...yeh..his name is zhan xian.."

Yibo spill his coffee which was in his mouth..and choked to his breath..while Hakarian burst in laughter.. hearing the name.

" Hey..what happened..do you know him..?"xue xeng asked in confusion.

".yes..yes..good choice..mind blowing.."Hakarian replied controlling his laugh and holding his stomach which was paining due to it.

" You know..xian is..my..."before yibo could complete his words..xue stopped him in excitement.

" Look..look..he is coming,with his someone.."

Both turned towards the direction in which xue was pointing..

"..I said know..he is just.. awesome most beautiful...and look his friend are good too..same as..birds of same feathers..flop together...wait I am calling him here.."

He stood up and waved xian to come near them
"Xian..xian.. here.."

Xian along with xianyang came close to them..

"Hi.."
" Come sit with us..today I am treating everyone for my first love.."

"Congrats.."xian replied.

Xue wished that xian would ask him about his lover or even his name..and he would take his chance to propose..him,but his mission failed.

"..thanks..come sit.."

Xian sat beside xue and xianyang beside.. Hakarian.now yibo and xian were opposite to each other.

" Xian what will you eat.."

All the order were placed..
" Xian who is this ??"xue asked him.pointing toward xianyang.

". ..yeh..I forgot..he is xianyang.my best friend....in same branch as me.

Foods were placed on table and everyone started eating..
While xue was busy talking with xian..most of encouring about him.

" Xue..you treat us some other time..this time let yibo treat us.."Hakarian proposed.

" Why..why should he.."
"..for his new marriage life ..right brother in law.." looking toward xian.

Xian gave him a glance and ..later nodded in yes.

" Wait..whose brother.. whose in-law.." xue asked in confusion.

" Hhh xue ..you didn't attended yibo's marriage ceremony..I forgot to introduce you..meet yibo's Omega wife..mr.wang xian zhan..

Xue xeng was shock..his first love broke his heart..cracked in tiny pieces..his just a few minutes serious love..just vanished in air.

"..nice...c..c..con..grats.."xue finally wished his new live..xian.

"Xian..we are getting late..for class.."xianyang

Xian and xianyang left three of them giving them farewell and thanking for lunch.

Hakarian turned towards with a teasing smile..
" I..I ..i forgot to tell that...I mistake..my love name was..xian..but xianyang.."

Hakarian burst in laughter once again...this time it was most loud.
Xue was embarrassed..while yibo was expression less..cold bloody face.

Thanks for reading..
Well poster is not ready now,but I am working..on it.
Your support is needed..
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💜💜💜🤗🤗🤗

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro