(2) CHAPTER #11

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

LUCY'S POV

I COMPLETELY ignore the looks that were thrown at me by people as I keep myself busy with my phone. According to my brother, my fetcher should be here - three minutes ago. My mouth formed into a small 'o' when suddenly, five ladies came in front of me holding a piece of paper and a marker. "Umm... Miss Heartfilia, I am a bit fan of you..." she says shyly.

I gave her a polite smile before I take their paper and sign in with my signature. They even asked me if they could take a picture with me and since I am not that bad I agree with them. "We hope to see you on your come back magazine." they all said all I did was to smile.

It's been two years since that happened and until now they wound that he gave to me back then is still here in my heart, still bleeding. I never knew that he was capable of doing such a thing - that he really think that I can cheat on him even though all I did was to be faithful with our marriage.

My sentiment was cut off short when I heard the familiar voice calling out my name and when I turned my body to meet them, a big smile form in my lips "Capricorn! Virgo" I say as I run towards them hug them both. God! I miss them too.

"Welcome back, Princess," they both said unison as they both vow their heads on me.

"Thank you," I whisper.

I just looked at the window full of our flight while listening to their stories. I also like to comment on the stories they share. Well, my mind is focused on something I should have done a long time ago. Yes, I am fully aware that if I continued my plan - I will surely make Lisanna's sad in the netherworld.

"Princess?" I heard Virgo says so I turn my head to look on her face.

She gave me a brown envelope that makes me surprised because I didn't expect that my brother will be sent me a document the moment I returned. I frown but then get it, "Your brother asked me to give this paper right after you arrived at the airport. He said that it will help you overcome your past." Virgo explained to me.

I don't need to open the envelope to know what it is, because I am sure that my brother will surely do everything to make me overcome my past with him. I bite my lower lips – I'm not so sure about this but my brother will always want the best for me. And I do trust him...

TEARS started to fall in my eyes as I look on her state "But how about your dream, Lisanna. You said that you want to become a famous model. You said that you will be the one who will... who will design my own wedding gown. You said that you will stay on Natsu's side until you both turn into gray and old."

This news will surely break Natsu's heart. He does love her and I can't imagine what will happen to him after this.

"Lucy..." she sobs as she slowly touched my face and smiles "Will you do it for me?"

"What?"

"Can you do what I can't do in the future." she sobs "I remembered the song that you once sing for me... the lyrics said that you'll do your best to make it better. That you will make the pain go away."

"Lisanna its just fucking song!" I almost yell in front of her.

"Please, Lucy promise me that you will stay with him... that you will stay in Natsu's life." "Lisanna..." I open my mouth to say something but I can't find my own words - my heart is being beaten all over again and I can't do anything to save my own heart.

"Please, Lucy!" Lisanna plea "Marry Natsu Dragneel"

I BITE my lower lips as I remember that day... and then I remember the day when Natsu broke my heart for good. I look at the window once again; maybe Lisanna will understand my decision. Natsu Dragneel will never be happy with me no matter how much I tried... Natsu will just see me as a 'Bypasser' nothing more and nothing else.

He was my greatest love but I was not his.

"Before we return to the mansion I want to go in Dragneel Corporation," I said.

"Yes, Ma'am"

I tried not to roll my eyes as I look on his secretary's face. I huffed in irritation, "I just need to talk with your boss,"

"But Ma'am you need to make an appointment"

I roll my eyes "Listen very well, I am not going to repeat it again," I say as I emphasize my words "I don't give a fuck on your company's rule." I say in what that I left her there dumbfounded.

I was so nervous to meet him... I really don't know if our conversation will end well or not. But the moment I entered his office - everything, every emotion, that I felt disappeared the moment I saw him with someone else.

I clench my fist... I can't run...

Maybe this time...

I start thinking about my future without him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro