(2) CHAPTER #21

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

LUCY's POV

I INHALE sharply as I looked at the building in front of me. I don't even know why I can't even walk thru inside the building. I bit my lower lips, as I remember our last encounter - he might push me away "You know, you looked like an idiot standing there, Sis" I heard my twin said behind my back.

I closed my eyes tightly to control my temper before I turned my body to looked on his ugly face "And I don't even know why you keep on following me"

"I'm just here for a back up. You might cry your eyes out when he started pushing you away" he said in the matter-in-fact tone.

I roll my eyes before crossing my arms below my breast "Thanks for encouraging me, Sting" I said sarcastically.

His lips twist into an impish smile "Your welcome, Sis"

I open my mouth to say something but I heard something unforgivable making my anger rejoice in my system. I clench my fist "Just go home, Sting" I said glaring him "I need to make sure that they learned their lesson right now" I said as I made my way inside the premises.

I can't forgive them!

It's been a month since the last time I've saw his face. After the incident of him, the sales of his company are no longer on the top just like before. According to my sources that someone inside the company are stealing his money, and some are trying to remove him being a CEO of Dragneel Empire.

Like what the hell right! He is the one who build this company and now they want to remove him just because he lost his sense of sight.

I went directly to the information counter that located at the ground floor "I want to see Natsu Dragneel" I say her eyes looks so shock the moment she recognized my face.

"Ma'am, do you have any appointment with him?" she asked me politely

I flustered my face smile to her but my eyes are already giving her a dead glare "I don't like repeating myself, Miss"

"B-But Mr. Dragneel is on the meeting right now, Ma'am."

"Which floor?" I say impatiently

"In the thirty-fifth floor ma'am" she says.

"Okay," I said and I started making my way to the elevator she tried to stop me but it is too late.

My eyes narrowed the moment I set my eyes inside the conference room. My eyes landed on the man sitting on his usual chair, no one tried to speak as they watched me came near to him "Who are you? Don't you even know that we're having an important meeting right now?" Natsu said.

I looked at them but no one dare to say anything so I clear my throat as I put my hand on his shoulder "Why you're not answering your boss?" I ask innocently - I heard Natsu gasp beside me but I just continue glaring his employee "Ladies and gentlemen, please do show your manners in front of your boss"

"L-Lucy?"

"Yes, hubby" I say sweetly to him "It's your wife," I pause when I heard them gasp "I just wanted to pay you a visit on your company to checked if the employees are doing their best to solve the crisis of the Dragneel Empire" I raised my hand when a man open his mouth to say something "I'm not yet done" I said emphasizing it.

"Do you wanna know what I observe on your employees, hubby?" I asked him.

"Yes, I guess" Natsu said

"All of them are just roaming around, talking shit behind your back and someone is stealing money on this company" I said.

"What? Stop accusing us" the girl said.

"Right," I grimace "I shouldn't accused someone without a valid proof," I say innocently "But, I'm sorry darling I have proof" her face turned into pale as she looked at me with wide eyes "So we will have a break, I want you to know that I want the reports on each department on Natsu's office within an hour, second I will roam around the building and if I see something, I shouldn't see then you will pay for the consequences. Understand!"

"Why we need to followed your orders, you're not even the boss" another girl said and I almost roll my eyes to her but then I continue smiling towards her even I wanted to strangled her neck. Just calm down, Lucy

"Do I really need to repeat myself again?" I asked her disbelief is really visible on my voice "Like what I've said, I'm his wife. And what his property is also mine. So stop acting like a bitch because I'm the queen of all bitches"

They swallowed hard while looking on me. I put my left hand on the table as I looked on their eyes " If you didn't give what I've want. Then free to make your way out of this company. "

"Lucy."

I looked on him and I smile a little. As I lean on him and kissed his cheeks softly, "Lemme handle this first. Okay." I said sweetly on him and he nodded.

"What?" I glare them when they didn't move on their chair - I inhale sharply "Are you guys will stay on your chairs? You have works to do. My husband never paid you to do that"

I HOLD his hands as we walked thru his office. As we came on his office I saw his secretary making out with his office mate, I think. I clear my throat, making them turn their heads; eyes widen as they saw me, "Clean your table, I don't want to see your face." I said to them.

"Wh-What?" they said chorus.

"What? Natsu is paying you to work. Not to make out, right. So get the hell out of this company or I'm going to call the guards." I said glaring them.

"S-Sir.. p-please.. D-Don't fired us. " she said kneeling in front of Natsu.

I roll my eyes on her "My husband will never see how pathetic you are. So stop doing that and do clean your table." I said holding Natsu's hands as we make our way on his office. As soon as I close and lock the door. I help Natsu sit down on his chair.

"Natsu..."

He raised his hands making me stop and close my mouth. "Why you need to go in my office and do that? I told you right? I'll be okay alone. So why now, Lucy? Why you need to do this? Stop saying to them that you are my wife, I signed the divorce paper already" he said his face was blushing maybe because he was angry on what I did to his company.

"Why you so mad at me?" I pout my lips as I crossed my arms below my breast, "I'm just trying to help you"

He runs his fingers on his hair and then he removes his sunglasses and there I saw his eyes, it's just white. It's no longer the same beautiful onyx eyes that I use to look at. "Are you fucking asking me that question? You're so stubborn Lucy!"

I pouted as I sat down on his lap. My hands are around his shoulder "I'm not stubborn."

"Right" he said sarcastically.

I chuckle under my breathe "I burned our divorce paper, Natsu. So basically I'm still your wife."

"You did what?" he shouted. Aww my poor ears.

"I said I burned it," I said.

He closes his eyes, like he was controlling himself. "Lucy...Why--" I shut him up by kissing him. I kissed him with full of emotions that i felt for him. When our lips parted " L-Lucy."

"I need you, Natsu" I said as I buried my face on his neck. Inhaling his scent "And no, I'm not doing this because of the promise I made with Lisanna. I'm doing this because I want it. I need you, Natsu"

"But Lucy..."

"Please don't push me away" I murmured. My eyes got widen when I felt his hand wrapped on my waist as he pulls me closer "Natsu"

"Welcome back, Wifey" he said before kissing me on my temple.

And right now. I'm back on my own heaven. I'm back in Natsu's arms.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro