(2) CHAPTER #30

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

NATSU's POV

ACCORDING to the doctor, I can go home today, it been three days since the last time she visited me. I close my eyes tightly when I remembered our last conversation - I can't believe that we're having a baby. I heard someone clear his throat out of nowhere "The doctor said that you are free to go today," I heard Sting said.

Guilt starting to eat my system as I remain my lips sealed.

"My sister is here you know, this is her first check-up since you got her pregnant," he says.

I open my mouth to say something but my own words failed me. I heard him sigh as I felt him sit at the edge of my bed "Why you're not saying anything?"

"I'm sorry..." I mumble.

"For?" I can't understand he's tone. I'm not sure if he's mad at me because I hurt his sister again.

"You know it already..." I say as I move my head in my right as I continue "You probably want to kill me"

"I do want to kill you right now" his words were soft, but the tension inside the room was palpable. I open my mouth to say something but my words got stuck in my throat, I heard him sigh "I really hate you for hurting my sister, again. But I do know, that you love her too"

"I don't deserve her"

"Of course you do," he says "But even I don't want it, my sister will always choose to with you"

"It really pains me whenever I remembered how she cried because of what you did. I just don't understand why you keep on pushing her away when in fact you needed her," He mumbled "If you were thinking that you can't take care of her because of your condition, let me say this to you. You don't need to take care of my sister because she can do with herself, all you have to do is to make her happy"

"Sting..."

I felt him pat my shoulder as he said "Please make my sister happy. That's all I ever want to see"

"WHAT should I do?" I run my fingers thru my hair as I waited for her to say anything about my problems.

A crunching sound answered my sentiments, as I felt her barbaric chewed the potato chip she's eating. I let out a frustrated sigh as I waited for her to finished her foods. After a couple of minutes "Are you done? Can you say something about, Erza?"

Yes! You heard it right. I become friends with her since his husband is one of the major stockholder in my company.

"Why don't you just talked to her?"

"What if she avoided me because of what I did"

"Well, if I were her" she pauses "Then I will surely avoid you"

I roll my eyes as "Thank you for being a great help, Erza" I said sarcastically.

She bursts out laughing "Well, all you have to do right now is to talk to her. I mean, have a calm conversation." I open my mouth to say something but Erza put a chip on my mouth preventing me to continue "Let's face it, your marriage life is full of drama. It started when your late-girlfriend died. You see, you never had a smooth start."

"But..."

"Just talk with her," she says calmly "When Lisanna died on her young age. I learned about something, I want to live by nowadays. Carpe diem. You don't know how long the lives of people that surround you. So live your life to the fullest so you wouldn't regret anything."

I INHALE sharply as I waited for her inside our house. Well, Lucy doesn't know about this me being here in the house. According to Sting, Lucy often goes here to our house to maintain the cleanliness. My heart started to beat fast the moment I heard the car that entered our house. After a few seconds, its followed by the sound of our door being open.

"Lucy... is that you?"

"Natsu" she whispered under her breath but enough for me to be heard "W-What are you doing bere?"

"I was waiting for you here" I mumbled "I wanted to talk to you" I pause before I swallowed the imaginary food that I have in my mouth "I...I..."

"Do you know that ever since the first time I laid my eyes on you I fell in love you? The moment you knocked me down by a soccer ball I knew that I want to be with you until I turned gray and old. But, my best friend Lisanna is also in love with you so I hide my own feelings and support the two of you" she pauses before she inhales "It was hard at first because I really do love you until now that every time you pushed me away makes my heart in pain" her voice, I can feel the pain that she had been hiding all by herself.

"I do love you, Natsu" she sobs.

My sight turns into blurry and seconds later I could finally see my surrounding. I inhale sharply the moment I finally saw her, she was standing in front of the window as the lights coming from the moonlight up her whole being. My mouth parted, as I studied her face without wasting any second I immediately went to her and pull her into a tight hug.

"N-Natsu" she sobs as I felt her arms wrapped in my waist.

I slightly push her a little so I could wipe her tears and stare on her eyes. I can saw confusion all over her face as she looked at me "I... I just want to say that I want to be a man who can make you happy, I want to be the man who can fulfill your dreams"

"Y-You... You can see now" her tears keep on falling down on her cheeks but her lips twisted into a smile "You can see me now"

"Yes, wifey... I can see---" I didn't finish my words when my sights started to get blurry. "Lucy... Lucy..." my voice is trembling as I mumble her name.

"Natsu... What's wrong?" she asks me worriedly.

I shook my head as I touch her face. "No please..." I mumble... darkness are slowly embraced my surrounding. I shook my head as I felt her hands holding my hands while my hands are on her cheeks. Please... I want to see her face once more. Please...

"Natsu.."

I cried harder when I can't see anything but darkness again. I slowly bend my knees in front of her, crying harder.

"Natsu.." I could feel her hands on my hair.

"Why...? Why I can't see you? Lucy..." I cried. I just want to see her... Is that too much to ask?

LUCY'S POV

I WATCH him as he sleeps peacefully on our bed. It's been three days since the doctor said that Natsu can be discharged. The bleeding on his eyes wasn't gone so he still blind. Natsu snakes his arms around my belly as he groans and pulled me closer on him, making me smile.

'Why..? Why I can't see you? Lucy...'

I smile sadly on him as I run my fingers through his hair. Kissing his temple as I stare on his face. "Wifey.. you should sleep." he mumble.

I smile at him. "How did you know?" I ask him.

He opens his one eye, the corner of his lips went up and I found it really hot. "You were staring at me, and it's very uncomfortable" he mumbles sleepily.

"Uncomfortable?" I look at him, disbelief is really visible on my voice.

He chuckles as he pulled me closer to him causing me to fell on his broad chest. His hands are around on me, protecting me. "Uncomfortable because you're turning me on." I blush "So stop staring on me and sleep. Pregnant women should sleep earlier, okay." he said before kissing my temple. I smile and nod to him.

Closing my eyes and sleep on his arms. But before I close my eyes I saw a shadow looking on us.

"Sleep, Wifey" he murmured in my ears. And I did, completely ignoring the shadow.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro