(2) CHAPTER #31

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

LUCY's POV

I CONTINUE looking on them as I waited for them to speak. For the first time since in my life, my brothers Zeref and Rogue are both out of words while looking at me... while Sting and Natsu are currently talking about business on the other corner of the room. I mentally roll my eyes before I slouch in my seat.

I crossed my arms below my breast as I inhale "Brothers can you say something?" I say.

They both blink surprise before they look at each other then back to me. I heard Natsu and Sting chuckle "Atleast congratulate our sister and her husband for having a baby" Sting suggests.

"B-But... how they do that" Zeref said in surprise, "I mean, Natsu is blind"

"Well they do BDSM---" I cut whatever he's going to say by throwing the pillow that I get in the sofa, "Ouch, Princess" he whines

"Stop saying shit, Sting" I glared him.

"Don't say bad words, Wifey!" Natsu said before he takes his sit right next to me. I crossed my arms as frowned embedded in my face. I noticed these past days that I've become so grumpy whenever my brothers around.

I roll my eyes to Sting "Can you just go away, Sting" I say.

"Hey it's my house too" Sting protests "Besides your husband and I are talking about the upcoming projects in the company"

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE! AND WHY YOU KEEP ON TALKING WITH MY HUSBAND? HE IS MINE!" I fumed in anger. They're all cover their ears, I felt my abdomen hurt with the sudden stressed I felt right now.

"I think, you should let Lucy rest in his room, Natsu" Rogue said.

"The maids will guide you up there. We will just give a talk to Sting" Zeref said which makes my frown deeper.

Natsu didn't say anything but I felt him hold my hand. As we made our way in my room, I noticed that he's awfully quiet "Natsu... are you alright?"

"I'm fine... I'm just thinking about something" he says quietly.

"About?"

Natsu stopped from walking as I felt him carefully hug me from my behind. I felt him buried his face on my neck as his right hand gently caressed my abdomen "I can't wait to feel him in my hand, Wifey" he murmurs before kissing me on my neck up to my temple "But please don't stress yourself too much. It will surely harm our baby"

"But it was Sting fault" I pouted.

Natsu chuckled but didn't say anything. I don't know what's going on to me but I found myself pulling Natsu's head as our lips touched.

"WOW, Congratulations, Lucy," Erza said smiling at me "When is your due date?"

"I think this coming April," I say as I carefully pick the tea that I ordered "My brothers well, they all shocked when I told them about me being pregnant. On the other, Natsu well..." I pout my lips as I tried to remember his reaction when I told him about me being pregnant "... I guess, they all shock" I grimace.

"Well, I'm sure Natsu is happy," Erza said reassuring me.

"Yeah, he even told me that I shouldn't stay in one place with my twin because surely give me a stressed which is bad for our baby"

Erza chuckle "Because Lucy, your baby might look like of him if you keep on thinking about your twin"

A frown embedded in my face as I imagine my baby looks like my twin. My mouth parted "I don't want that to happened, Erza!"

Erza opens her mouth to say something when all of a sudden, an unwanted voice echo in the entire place - I looked at her face, "Baby?" She said disbelief is visible on her face as she looks at me.

I raised my brow "Yes a baby" I say sarcastically.

"How... how come?"

"Well, I do have a husband so of course, we will have a baby to start our own family," I say.

Her face turned red as she glares at me "You... mark my word! I'll definitely get him back"

"He was never yours in the first place," I say as I shrugged my shoulder "You are just wasting your time"

A gasped escaped for my lips when she grabs my hands tightly. Erza was about to stop her but I just raised my hand to stop her "Let go, you freaking Lizard!"

"Mark my word! I will do everything I need just get him back even if I need to kill you first" she says emphasizing all her words.

I smile to her knowing that her words really sent shiver in my body. I put my hand on my abdomen "You can't have him, Lizard"

She opens her mouth to say something but the guards dragged her out of the cafe. I felt Erza's arm wrapped on me "Are you alright?" She said before she kneels down in front of me to check my face "Lucy, you're pale"

I wanted to say something... something that will make her at ease but darkness consume my whole being.

My hands are full of blood; my hands are trembling as I saw myself lying on the ground. I was lying there with bloods on my chest and my thighs. I shook my head... "No... No..." I shouted.

"Lucy... wifey.." I heard someone called me.

I shook my head; tears are flowing on my cheeks as I stare on myself. Did I already lose my baby?

"...cy"

I shook my head. " NO... NO... NO" I shouted as I open my eyes wide. I look on my surrounding and I saw my brothers and Natsu are looking on me worriedly. What happens?

"Are you okay Wifey? I'm here, you're safe." Natsu said as he pulled me and hug me.

I started to cry again, buried my face on his chest. I'm scared... "Natsu, hubby.. hubby," I said between my sobs.

"Shhh... I'm here... I won't leave you" Natsu said gently touching my head, calming all my nerves. Closing my eyes and trying my best to calm down.

That's right... Natsu is here... he won't leave me... he will take care of us. He will protect us. That's right Lucy, you're nothing to worry.

Your husband is there.

I look to Natsu as he stares on me... "Natsu?" I called him. He was busy cutting the apple for me. "Natsu..." He smiles but he doesn't turn his head on me. I pout.. "Hubby," I called him.

His smile is wide as he turns his head on me. I rolled my eyes to him as he put the knives on the table and lean over me... kissing my forehead. "Yes, wifey?"

I stare on him... and my eyes got widen when I saw him looking in my eyes too. I cover my lips as tears spring in my eyes. Natsu smile on me as he wipes my tears. "Don't cry... it's breaking my heart seeing you crying." he murmured before kissing the corner of my eyes.

"When? When did you---" he shut me by kissing my lips. The kiss was so soft and passionately. The way his lips move against my lips make me feel like I'm special. When our lips parted we're both gasping for air. Natsu smile on me... "Natsu, hubby... "

"I can see you now, Wifey... And this time... I'll be the one who will take care of you and our baby. So don't be afraid to anyone okay." he says kissing my forehead. I smile as I nod to him. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro