(2) CHAPTER #36

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

NATSU's POV

I was looking at the ICU door. I can't move my body... I felt that I'm lost... What will I do if she doesn't come back on me? What will happen to me afterward? I run my fingers through my hair... I can't imagine my life without her. 

The last memory that I have with her, is like she was saying her goodbyes on me. That she wants to go without me... I know that she's suffering but I'm suffering too... I might be selfish on the eyes of the others but I don't care. I want to see her, to say to her that everything will be alright.

That I'll be here... waiting for her to come back.

That I won't stop loving her until I turn into gray and old. 

I move my body... walking all alone. I don't know where should I go but I keep on walking. I need to walk because if I stayed there... I'll be crazy. My feet drag me on the hospital chapel. I look to Him, tears are pooling on my eyes and I know that some of the nurses are looking on me; laughing on how pathetic I am. But I don't care... this is the only way on how I express my pain, my feelings. 

I slowly walked on the aisle, still looking upon Him. "Please let her back on me," I say dryly, my throat was dry.

If Lucy never came back on my life... I'll give up everything... I'll surrender even my life. I'll follow her. 

I know that I should live a life... that my life should go even though the love of my life was gone. But... it's hard to start on your life if you have nothing on your life to care of with. Lucy helps me to move on, on Lisanna's dead... How can I move again?

How can I heal again if the reason why I healed before... is gone?

I just want to be with her forever... but it looks like they're right... Forever doesn't exist. Because whenever we counted someone in our lives, they'll eventually leave us in the blink of our eyes. 

It hurts... all I felt right now is that I'm in pain.. more pain. That my bodies feel numb. 

I felt like this when I learn about Lisanna's conditions.. but why I felt like I'm dying all over again to thought that every second past... Lucy might leave me. Why feel that it's hurts knowing that I couldn't see her face before I close my eyes at night. Why its hurts knowing that I couldn't see her face in the early morning...

I thought the feelings that I have with Lisanna will never be replaced it... That I will love her for the rest of my life. But I got it wrong... Because Lucy... my innocent wifey thought me that I could love someone else.. That loving her is the wonderful thing in the world. Lucy shows me the different world whenever she's around.

My world with her was sparkling... that every second that I spend with her is magical. But right now... I can feel that my world without her is dull... and lonely.

"She'll be back, Natsu. Trust my sister" I didn't turn my head to see him. 

"I do trust her, Zeref... But it looks like she wants to give up." I say sitting on one of the chairs in the chapel.  I felt him sit right next to me. He didn't say anything...

I look on Him...

God, I asked you before about Lisanna, right? I asked you to make her come back on my life, but you didn't let her. I keep on questioning you why you let her die at a young age. That way you let the loved of my life died. I don't know what the purpose of her death during that time. I did try my best... I try my best to live a life without her until I successes.  And during that time... I realize that even though you get her on my life. You left something on me. You gave Lucy Heartfilia in my life.

But now... I am losing her again? And again... I didn't know what your purpose in my life. Why? Why do you need to do this to us? Why do I need to feel this pain all over again? Why I can't be happy with the person I love the most?

Please.. Please let me have her... Please don't let her die. Please, I want to be with her. I don't think I can stand up again.. If she's gone... She's my only purpose in this world.

I want to be happy.

I want to be happy with her and our baby. Please... please, God. Let me have her. Save her. But if you can't... please take me with her; because I can't live without her. I can go back to work, I can do what I did before but a big part of me... will surely die with her.

She has my heart.

If she's gone... then my heart will die with her too.

"Lisanna... If you want to see this lover boy on my side. Do something about them. You're the one who pushes them right? So do something from them, again. I don't want to see my sister's gone. Don't let her die." Zeref said.

"That's right... you never pay for me. You never let me have your autograph before. So do something about my sister. Don't let her die, Lisanna. "

I turn my head to and I saw Sting standing on the aisle. On his side.. Rogue was silently praying. The wind blows on the chapel; making Sting pale. I weak smile flash on my lips. Are you with us Lisanna? Is this your way to say that Lucy will be back on us?

"L-Lisanna... I'm joking okay. Well.. partly yes. " Sting said hugging Rogue tightly as Rogue tried to push him away on him.

I laugh they look hilarious... 

But please... Lisanna let me have her.. Let me be happy with her. 

I know it's too much to ask but I can't live without her now. I still love you... that won't change but Lucy's my present and my future now. And I can bear it... if she'll be gone in my life.

Rogue look on me. "Believe in Him... In Lisanna and in Lucy." - Rogue said. I nodded at him. 

I look back on Him, silently praying for her safety. This is the only thing we can do for him. This is the best way.. all we can do is hope for her safety. I hope that nothing bad happens to her.

I know she wants to go and rest... But I'm selfish... I want to keep on fighting for the both of us. 

Yes... I'm selfish..

Selfish for wanting to stay someone I love. Selfish for wanting to be happy. Selfish for being scared at falling apart again. Yes, I'm selfish.

so selfish...

Please stay with me, Lucy... Fight for us.

That all I can ask for...

Don't leave me... Don't leave me...

But if ever that you really tired then wait for me... I'll come after you. So please wait for me.. Lucy.

There's the doctor coming on us.. I can't recognize her face because my sight is blurry because of the tears that coming on my eyes. 

"Who's the---"

"Doc.. how's my sister? Is she gonna be alright?" Sting asked.

"Sir... I'm sorry.." - Doctor.

I shook my head... No 

Tears are running down on my cheeks... 

Everything will be alright.

"I'm sorry... 

She's dead."

KHIEGILSAN

A/N: I KNOW I make you cry.. this chapter make me cry too because I was thinking the day that I thought his gone in my life. This is the exact feeling that I felt before. So writing it here is really hard for me to think about that.. Tears are also pooling on my eyes as type this. Maybe I should go and eat some ice cream and cotton candies to fix my emotions. 

COMMENT AND VOTE.

P.S this is not the ending. So expect more in the next chapter. Or you want this as the ending? *insert innocent look here*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro