6. Adopted cat

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I signed the paper and handed over the money to the lady who flashed me a smile before handing the comfy cat carrier to me.

I smiled before turning my head to yumi who was shaking his head "I can't believe you actually adopted it"

I rolled my eyes before gently shoving his shoulder and walking past him "of course I adopted it"

He followed suit as we began to walk out of the building, grabbing our coffees off the counter and carrying them as he pushed the door open for me with his back since his hands were full

"Wow what a gentleman" I spoke sarcastically causing him to smile at first but it quickly faded when he realized I was being sarcastic and he sighed

"I am one though! I'm very polite"

"That's the funniest shit I've heard all day" I laughed a little shaking my head as we approached his car and he scoffed.

He started running and quickly unlocked the car and opened the driver seat door, he set the coffees down and before I got to my door he dramatically rolled across the hood of the car, failing miserably to make it look cool and opened my car door for me

"See? M'lady" he smiled at me goofily, slightly out of breath from his little stunt

"Thank you sire" I replied in a British accent before sitting in the seat and setting the cat carrier in my lap as he shut the door and ran back to his side.

He got in and played some Tyler the creator once we started driving, he was singing and rapping to the songs at me, yes.. at me. Not to me, at me.

It made me laugh and he would laugh too sometimes, I felt like this hangout made us get a little closer and I was happy with that.

I got home and unlocked my door, once I walked in I saw that Isaac had left and yumi followed suit behind me, shutting the door behind him as he entered.

I went to my room and sat down at the end of my bed and set the cat carrier beside me as yumi sat where my pillows were, he had shut the bedroom door so I unzipped the carrier as the cat slowly emerged.

I figured out they had named him Mack and I decided to keep the name since I was too indecisive to find another.

"Cmon Mack, it's safe" I spoke softly to the animal as he sat in front of me and started glancing around the room, trying to adapt to his new surroundings.

Yumi reached over and gave him some soft head scratches which seemed to make Mack feel more comfortable, Mack crawled over to yumi who leaned back on my pillows and curled up next to him

"You guys actually look cute like that- well at least Mack does"

"Wow just call me ugly why don't you" yumi scoffed with a roll of his eyes

I mocked him before pulling my phone out of my pocket and opening my camera, I held it up and took a photo of the two to post on my instagram "smile!"

LOOK AT THESE SILLY GUYS!!?

I posted it before setting my phone down and looking at yumi for a moment, he noticed my stare after a short bit and cleared his throat

"I'm gonna probably steal Mack from you y/n"

"No your not" I rolled my eyes with a small laugh

"Yeah we'll see missy" he scoffed, smiling gently down at the cat

They were both adorable in that position.

Wait.. no it's fine, I can find him attractive and have no feelings.

I smiled at them before getting up from my bed and setting up the cat bed in my room near a wall, which I had bought Mack's bed from the cafe, but I'll still need to go on a run for the rest of the cats needs in a little while.

(Sorry for the short chapter guys I just needed smth out for you guys, I've been pretty busy but I'm tryna stay on top of this fic 🙏🏼)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro