1: The Fourth And Final Chapter One

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Book Four~

"MELON NOOOO!" You screamed as you tried to throw yourself out the window after you.

"Hey, hey, no, I got you..." The horse easily held you in place. "My name is Yahya and I am the beastar. You're safe now. He won't come after you again."

"MELON! MELON COME BACK!! YOU PROMISED! YOU SAID YOU'D KILL ME QUICKLY!" You were hysterical and Yahya didn't know what to do. If he took you to a normal hospital, they'd commit you for sure. But after reading the file, he had a feeling that you had more to your story. And he definitely wanted to know what you knew about Melon.

So it was off to Gouhin's kicking and screaming. Eventually, he flicked you hard enough in the head to knock you out. The noises you were making just didn't make it easy for him to gallop through the streets, even if the police knew him.

"GOUHIN!" Yahya burst into the room, where a Tibetan fox was confined to that special chair Gouhin had for out of control predators.

"Ah, Yahya, you don't usually bring me patients. To what do I owe the-- Is that a maned wolf?" His attention was suddenly completely on your knocked-out form.

"Um, yes. Why?" Yahya reserved his own statement.

"Oh, uh, nothing really. A wolf I've been mentoring mentioned that he had a friend... or girlfriend... or sex buddy or whatever that went missing. A maned wolf."

Yahya smaked his head and threw your body on the bed. "Is that gray wolf named Legoshi? And is he missing his fangs?"

Gouhin also threw his head back. "Yes. We are thinking of the same, irritating wolf. He'll be happy to have her back though. Been bitching for months about not finding her."

"So this... is his weakness?" Yahya looked at you suspiciously. "She was in hysterics over her serial killer boyfriend or whatever leaving without her. Classic toxic relationship--"

"Best to avoid them altogether." The horse and panda spoke at the same time and nodded in acknowledgement.

"She'll need to be restrainted before she wakes up. I thought she'd claw the shit out of me, but she just screamed and cried. I wouldn't be surprised if she ran away."

"And why not let her? Why bring her to me?"

"Information. I need to know any and everything about the animal she was with. And that means she needs to be detoxed from him. And who's the best person for the job?"

"Me." Gouhin's face went flat. "Although I have much more pressing patients..."

"Not anymore. Top beastar priority. Keep her around nice and long. I might need her for leverage later anyway."

"Will do, Yahya." Gouhin nodded as the horse left abruptly. "Now, little maned wolf, what am I going to do with you? Do I call the gray wolf first? Or treat you first?... I guess let's start by restraining you and seeing what I'm working with."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro