15: The Whole Day

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Please don't be scared of the blood!! We didn't kill anyone!"

"Mm. It's okay, I'm not scared, haha..." Legoshi was sitting in a tattoo parlor. Although Yahya had technically kicked him off of the case, he had sent Legoshi Melon's mask. And Legoshi would be damned if he didn't try to track down the bastard and figure out what happened to you. I can't believe he isn't here after I traced his smell to this place!! My sense of smell is so unreliable... and now I'm stuck here.

"So you really want a tattoo?" The koala asked Legoshi.

"The tattoo? I want you to get me something that'll take the whole day."

"The whole day?!"

But Legoshi was distracted by the sloth tattoo artist in the booth over. "Oh... why do you have to be so violent, Melon?... I'm not being rude... Huh?... What happened to her?... Is this about your appetite for food and sex? Oh, Melon, you love her?..."

I heard it takes more time for sloths to reply in a conversation depending on how important the animal they're talking to is. If the clerk was right and this sloth was talking to Melon about twelve hours ago, then they must really get along with each other... And judging by what the sloth is saying... Melon must have been every earnest when he talked to him.

"You must be very lonely, Melon... It's okay... there's no such thing as a rain shower that never ends. You are a lonesome hybrid. If only there was another beast who could understand you."

"I'm done sir. Is this really your first time? You seem awfully resistant to pain..." The koala asked.

"Oh!?" Legoshi was shocked out of his focus. "You're done?!"

"Yeah, well, I know it's weird after I just tattooed it, but are you really okay with this tattoo?"

Legoshi looked down at it. It was the whole day. Wednesday, July 5th. He figured that he hadn't been very specific, but it didn't matter.

Lonely, huh? That's about right for how you feel when YN leaves... but at least I know he doesn't have her now. Even though he seems like the typical lowlife criminal, he's an animal just like me. We even have the same taste in women. I feel that I want to go and talking t him again, and at the same time I feel that I never want to be near him again... he's that scary to me... But even he should have his own fair shares of fear. Besides, I have plenty to talk to him about. He shot me and it almost killed me. I have to be strong! Investigate him with caution and good faith.

"Where are you going after this, Melon?..." The sloth's voice piped up. "I see... You're going to the sea? I hope it will soothe your broken heart Melon."

And with that, Legoshi knew where he was going to go next.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro