Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

IM WARNING YOU ITS GONNA BE CRY CRY CRY!

Caspians POV

I sat in shock as tears brimmed at my eyes.

"She'll be back mate. Just give her time." Ed patted as I nodded.

"Caspian?" Allistair spoke holding my face in his hands, his eyes furrowing in worry. "Why are you crying?"

"Mommy just went for a walk that's all. " I spoke trying to smile.

"It's okay to cry daddy. But don't be sad mommy will come back." He smiled

I looked at him in awe a grin spreading across my face. "Did you just call me daddy?"

He nodded his face lighting up with hope and happiness. "I knew you would come for us."

Isabella's POV

I began to walk home, hopefully Caspian wasn't devastated. I felt incredibly guilty for leaving him there. I plugged in an earphone and held the pendant.

"Please help me to remember. I want to remember, I need to remember." I whispered as I played "Memory" from CATS.

Memory, turn your face to the moonlight.
Let your memory lead you, Open up enter in.
If you find there
The meaning of what happiness is.
Then a new life will begin.

I saw a flash of light as I saw myself at a royal feast, and myself dancing with Caspian.

Memory, all alone in the moonlight I can smile at the old days, I was beautiful then. I remember a time what happiness was. Let the memory live again.

Another flash of light as I saw our wedding day,  and wonderful memories following. Tears were pouring as I was remembering! I continued walking as the sun began to rise.

Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise. I must wait for the sunrise, and I must give in. When the dawn comes, tonight will be a memory too. 

Look a, new day, has begun.

I quickly ran to my door as I pounded on it with a grin. There stood Caspian as I launched myself into his arms.

"You came back." He choked with so much joy.

"I remember!" I yell as more tears brim in our eyes.

"You remember?" Caspian said with a smile "how?"

"With the help of High King Peter, and Aslan of course."

His eyes widened as he hugged me even tighter.

"We can go home."

Look, a new day has begun.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro