10💕

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continuation...

Abhi opened the door with a loud BANG sound and entered inside to  find the owner of the room to be sprawled out in a running position on the bed with the duvet lying on the floor messily, sleeping like a log.

Abhi huffed and went towards the bed and said while shaking the person "Cabir get up, college ka time horaha hai"

But instead of getting up, Cabir in his deep sleep held Abhi's wrist tightly in his grip and flipped over to the other side while pulling Abhi along with him.

It happened so fast that Abhi didn't get any time to react. So now the position was somewhat like this, Abhi laying straight on the bed with Cabir  laying over him and cuddling him tightly while mumbling something in his sleep.

(seems like he is dreaming about cuddling and romancing with someone... Aur bechara Abhi fas gaya beech main😅😂😜)

Cabir went up towards Abhi's face and tried kissing him on his lips while dreaming about Navya, making Abhi's eyes go wide like saucers in shock.

"Navya I like you so so much... Please be my girlfriend" Cabir confessed pouring his heart out in his Dream only to receive a nice punch directly on his face, throwing him down on the floor which waked him up from his beautiful dream bringing him back to reality.

" Aahhh!! W-what Navya why did you punch me yaar?" Cabir whined painfully sitting on the floor with half lidded eyes still not wakened up completely, and rubbing the place gently where he was punched.

But Abhi's voice finally brought him out of his dreamy sleepy state to look at him with a confused face.

" Navya nahin main hu kamine..."

"tu... Tu yaha kya kar raha hai. Aur Nav..." Cabir stopped abruptly while looking at his surroundings and said sadly " woh saach nahin tha... It was just a dream... But Kitna Acha dream tha... Hayeee she was looking so pretty and beautiful aur main usse kiss karne wala hi tha lekin... " he looked at Abhi and said while glaring " salle thodi der wait kar leta toh kya ho jata... Atleast main apne Navya ko kiss toh kar sakta tha dream main hi sahi jab tak hakikat main na ho... My first kiss miss ho gaya sab tere vajase...huh!! Pura mood off kar diya aur upar se punch bhi mara"

"if I wouldn't have punched you na ...then Navya ka toh pata nahin lekin Tera first kiss mere sath zaroor ho jata..." he spoke out through his gritted teeth 😬😬and said dramatically " fir main apne muku se nazre kaise milata..."

"WHAAATTT!!!" Cabir shouted his lungs out getting a heart attack listening to Abhi.

Abhi got down from the bed and walked towards the door while saying" yes Mr. Cabir Dhawan you were going to kiss me and not Navya that to directly on the lips... Now stop wasting more time and come down after getting ready or else main kaka ko bol dunga no breakfast for you today " and left the room leaving a stoned Cabir behind.

After the melodramatic waking up session, Abhi was walking towards the staircase when Dhruv the good boy came out of his room all freshened up and ready to start the day.

" Abhi everything is alright... Why was Cabir shouting like that early in the morning" dhruv asked as he heard his shout when he was leaving his room.

" Nothing new dhruv... Just his daily drama... Ignore him. And Thank god atleast one of you is ready." Abhi said while seeing him all dressed up.

"dhruv can you please go and check whether Alia is ready or not, while I'll go and see the breakfast is ready or not" Abhi asked making Dhruv grinned widely and nod his head enthusiastically, after all he will be the first one to see his crush, his love Alia today which will make his day.

"Sure!!" he replied immediately trying to mask his excitement which failed miserably as Abhi could clearly notice twinkle in his eyes.

Without wasting anymore second Dhruv hurriedly left from there to meet his love making Abhi chuckle lightly seeing his actions.

Abhi was walking down the stairs while murmuring to himself "OK Abhi let's hurry up and check all the items are cooked or not... Seriously this guys what to say, Ek ko yeh chahiye toh dusre ko kuch aur and Cabir ko toh sab kuch chahiye. And if its not prepared properly according to their likings and taste then they will not eat... Ufff!! their nakhres and demands QUEEN VICTORIA SE BHI UPAR hai..." and sighed heavily when he heard another loud scream.

" This house can never be PEACEFUL AND SILENT WITH THIS 5 LEAVING TOGETHER UNDER ONE ROOF... " and entered the kitchen to continue with his work.

" kaka... Tai... Breakfast taiyar hai na"

"ha Abhi baba... Apne jaise kaha hai waise hi sab banaya hai" he said and started showing all the mouthwatering drool worthy delicious heavy Punjabi and english dishes.

Manik's Aloo paratha with extra butter topping ... 😋🤤

Mukti's French cheezy omelette toast... 🤤😣

Alia's fresh diet salad... 😝

Dhruv's chole Bhature... 🤤😋
And for Cabir all the 3 dishes except Alia's salad... 😂😂😋

And fruits and morning beverages are also there...

(Aur Abhimanyu ke liye kuch bhi chalega😅😂😜)

While Abhi was busy with Cabir and dhruv, on the other side Mukti entered Manik's room to find it dark and freezing... Because all the windows and doors were shut tightly with the binds pulled down from keeping all the sounds and lights to enter and as well as the AC temperature was at the lowest.

She looked at the bed and found Manik sleeping peacefully on his stomach with his mouth slightly opened and hairs falling on his forhead looking both hot and cute at the same time.

' today which method should I use to wake him up.' Mukti was thinking when a mischievous idea came to her mind making her smirk.

Mukti stood beside Manik and kept her phone very close to his ears and played an audio of a girl screaming in her shrill voice in maximum volume, scaring the shit out of Manik causing him to get up quickly and scream too "AHHHHH!!! Kaun hai... Who is there... " 

When Mukti's laughing voice caught his ears making him immediately turned towards his right and huffed making bad face " Muktiiii yaar... Why do you always wake me up in this dangerous ways. Kabhi tu pura bucket pani dal deta hai mere upar, aur kabhi tu mujhe kick kar ke bed se niche gira deti hai... Fir kabhi bachio ke Tarah mera bal kichke ya Sara body main pinch kar kar ke uthati hai aur aj aise darauni besura chikhe suna ke... Kabhi toh dhang se normal tarike se uthaya kiya kar... Vaise bhi tuje kaun Kehta Hai mujhe uthane ko... I have an alarm to wake up by myself. "

" huh!! Really Manik stop lieing early in the morning... I saw how you  woked up by yourself listening to the alarm... Tera alarm baj baj ke kab ka band ho chuka hai and you were still snoring away like a kumbhkaran " when she was interrupted by Manik" I DON'T FUCKING SNORE MUKTI " making her roll her eyes at him 🙄🙄

" whatever, that's not the main matter here... The thing is if I don't come to wake you up then you will wake up in the afternoon maybe... And normal tarika normal logo par use hota hai tere jese Sleepyhead kumbhkaran ke liye aise unique tarika hi perfect hai. Ab jaldi se niche aja breakfast is ready, agar late kiya toh wo bhukkad cabir sab akela hi kha lega... " and left his room to go get ready herself.

While Manik went inside the washroom while cursing Abhi left and right as he knew that he only always sends her to wake him up because he won't do or say anything to her ' I swear mere hato hi ek din tu marega Abhi...'

Now let's see what's happening with dhruv and Alia.

Dhruv's heart was beating wildly with each passing second, he gulped once and then after taking deep breath in... He finally knocked on her door "Alia!! Are you ready yet... Abhi is calling us down for breakfast."

After 1 minute the door finally opened and the scene in front of him took his breath away.

There stood alia only in a short pink bathrobe which was nearly reaching her knees exposing her long perfectly shaped legs and also giving a little picka-boo of her cleavage.

"oh thank god Dhruv you are here" Alia exclaimed and instantly pulled him inside her room by holding his hand and made him sit on her bed after closing the door.

While Dhruv sat there silently being hell perplexed with the situation and blushing shyly looking at Alia.

"Dhruv please help me... I can't decide which dress to wear today... Nothing is looking good on me... Should I wear this pink dress... Or should I wear this short and top... Or wait wait should I wear this white floral frock..." Alia went on showing him one dress after another going all hysterical because of not finding the perfect one for the day, while dhruv kept on admiring his love with a cute smile playing on his lips when he suddenly spoke out loud being in that love daze" YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL IN EVERYTHING YOU WEAR ALIA" making Alia stop in her mad dress hunt.

"Dhruv!" Alia said softly being shocked listening to his words.

As soon as their eyes locked with each other both blushed and quickly looked on the other side.

Dhruv stood up and said while clearing his throat "ahemm... A-Alia the white floral frock will look really nice on you... If you want you can wear that and come down fast or we will be late for college."

And left for downstairs leaving a blushing smiling Alia behind "he is such a cute shy guy... MY GUY..." 😍

To be cont'd...

How was it... Few words for it...

Few words for their bond, everyone...
Cabir, Manik, Mukti, dhruv, Alia and lastly Abhi...

Any favourite part in todays update...

Rate it bet 10 to 100...

And don't forget to vote and comment sweeties... In line comments are ❤️❤️

Bye see you next time.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro