9💕

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continuation...

At Murthy's...

Like everyday Nandini after finishing her morning puja along with Aams, she went back to her room to wake up her little Amo...while Aams went to the kitchen to check on the breakfast.

"awww... Mera Amo uth gayi" Nandini cooed seeing Little baby Amoli blinking her big eyes filled with innocence cutely.

Hearing her favourite voice, Amo quickly turned towards that direction only to smile widely seeing her Amma standing by the bedside and looking at her with all her motherly love.

Amoli immediately throwed her tiny chubby legs and hands up in the air excitedly indicating Nandini to take her in her embrace and started speaking in her cute baby language "ba... Ba.. Booo... Boo.. Booboooo... Aaa... Mmm" making Nandini smiled brightly and she instantly picked Amo in her arms.

After that Nandini started kissing little Amo firstly on her forhead saying she'll always be there to protect and love her, then kissed her cute eyes, then those baby soft chubby cheeks, her cute little button nose and then lastly pecked her cute pink lips and wished in baby language " vely goody goody molning meri bachcha" and nuzzled her nose on Amo's stomach which made Amo to laugh out loud because of feeling ticklish.

This was a daily morning ritual kind of thing for the mother-daughter duo... Where Nandini showers her heartbeat, baby love, bachcha with lots of kisses and hugs, while little Amoli enjoys it to the core her mother's undivided attention and love... And if by chance ever due to some reason Amo doesn't see Nandini first after waking up she takes the whole house over her head wailing and crying loudly, behaving cranky the whole day and won't stop until and unless she gets a glimpse of Nandini.

Amo is very possessive about her amma, she can never share her with anyone... When Nandini is around Amo always wants her undivided attention.

" meri Amo ab kya karegi... Bathy bath it's bath time" Nandini spoke while walking towards the washroom with Amoli making her squeal in delight because baby Amoli loves to play with water and bath time is her favourite time pass.

Nandini undressed her and placed her in her small baby bathtub filled with luke warm water and as soon as Amo saw water she got busy in playing, splashing the water with Nandini while laughing and giggling all the time.

After half and hour, the mother daughter duo came out all ready in matching outfits.

Nandini in a beautiful simple pink sleeveless salwar kameez, while Amo in a cute pink top and diapers... Hair tied in two cute ponytails...

Nandini's look and hairstyle for the day.

Baby Amoli's cutie pie look... 😍

Both went towards the dining table where Ramu Anna Murthy's house helper was placing their breakfast which consisted of simple light healthy delicious South Indian MA-KE-HAATH-KA-KHANA... And Amoli's healthy tasty baby food.

Filter coffee, medu vada with chatni, rava upma ...

Amo's baby food...

"kanna Kam upāhāra sid'dhavāgide" (kanna come breakfast is ready) Aams said while seating on the head chair and serving the food on both of their plates.

Nandini sat down on her chair with Amo sitting on her lap who was continuously busy playing with her Ammas beautiful long hair which is her most favourite thing and making baby sound talking with her Amma and great grandmother like" a... Aaa... Boo.. Bla... Boboo...".

Whereas, Amms and Nandini listened to Amo with utmost attention, nodding their head everytime she said something or gestured something cutely with her hands... Along with Nandini feeding Amo and herself simultaneously.

Like this the breakfast went on at Murthy's, peacefully and happily.

Meanwhile let's see what's happening in the Fab5 villa...

"baby, my cutie tomboy, Mukti utho shona... College nahin jana" Abhi cajoled Mukti lovingly while caressing her hair, trying to wake her up from the past 15 minutes.

"mmmm... Naaa... Aul 5 minutes" Mukti mumbled in her sleepy groggy voice while trying to hide and snuggle more inside the soft duvet.

Seeing no result, Abhi thought to use his last trump card. He got up from the bed and started taking small steps towards the door while speaking loudly and dramatically *you know sangat ka asar😜* "so someone is not in the mood to listen to me huh... Acha fir main yaha kis liye hu. I'll move out from this room, stay in the guest room and also no kissing and touching for oneee-"

But before he could complete he was interrupted by Mukti who immediately jumped on his back and wrapped her arms and legs tightly around Abhi's arms and waist hugging him like a baby koala ... restricting his movements and shouted" NO NO NO!!! I DARE YOU ABHIMANYU THAKKAR TO TRY TO MOVE OUT OF OUR ROOM... HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, I'LL NOT LET YOU TO GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT ME... I'll cling to you like this my whole life and not leave you for even a second and regarding the kiss. Why do you even try to give such  meaningless threats when you know its of no use " while saying that Mukti still remaining in the same position turned Abhi's face towards herself and slammed her lips on his lips taking him by shock and kissing the life out of him , not at all giving him time  to kiss her back and dominating the entire time.

(lady version of Manik Malhotra 😂😜😜)

After 6 minutes Mukti let him go when Mr. Oxygen came knocking on their door.

Both were huffing badly after that intense dominating kiss early in the morning.

Abhi calmed himself down and said " baby what was that, I was toh just joking with you to wake you up from your deep slumber... as you guys are getting late for college. Now get down from my back. "

Listening to him she got down and released him from her tight koala bear hug and came in front of him and said threateningly as Fab5 and Abhi means everything to her... And she always have a fear of losing them " I don't like this type of jokes... If you speak all this shits ever again in the future then it will be my fist and your face the next time Mr. Thakkar... Never forget this got it." making Abhi to nod his head obediently in front of his beautiful daring tomboy baby girlfriend.

" sorry baby I won't say this type of things ever again... I will never go anywhere leaving you alone... I LOVE YOU!! " and softly lovingly kissed Mukti making her smile beautifully in between their kiss.

" now you go and wake up your rakhi brother Manik first while I'll go and wake up the other Sleepyhead... And then come back and get ready soon okay" Abhi said to Mukti to which she nodded her head in yes and both left the room to go and wake up the two big sleepy head which was no less than a herculean job.

To be continued...

How did you all find the chapter... Few words for it...

Rate it between 10 to 100...

Few words for Baby Amoli...
Nandini...
MukBhi...

Any favourite part in todays chapter...

Lastly, don't forget to vote and comment everyone... In line comments are❤️❤️

Bye see you next time.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro