8💕

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you so much to all my sweeties who are reading, voting and commenting and showering so much love on my this story... Finally, the story has got +1k votes... 🎊🎊🎆🎉

And Today's chapter is dedicated to all my dear sisters and friends of watty family monu2525 Suk-24 Popololo3006 Vinny_Hadassah Hiba_Heyzen mahaenterprises mananlove1234 Khizra_creationz _littlebitcrazy_ vidzy_vidhu radhika_20 Charmedone22 amaya_kashaf mishraakshita

Continuation...

Abhi went and opened the door to come face to face with a short hight girl wearing a simple white cotton salwar looking elegant, graceful and beautiful.

Her night attire...

"yes...kuch chahiye apko" he asked to the girl.

"Namaste main apki neighbour hu Nandini Murthy, woh apke yaha se itni raat ke 11 baje zoro se music ke awaze arahi hai its disturbing the neighbourhood... Yaha raat ko party karna allowed nahin hai, can you please stop the music system" she requested politely.

Nandini Murthy, 22 years old, a divorced single mother, working woman, originally from Mangalore shifted to Pune for personal reasons (which will come to know as the story progresses.)

"ya sure... Main abhi isse band kar deta hu... Really sorry for the inconv-" he was apologising to her when Manik interrupted him, who has also come to the door with the rest of the members.

"who is it Abhi?"

And as soon as he looked at the door, his eyes popped out of his sockets seeing the person standing in front of him, the same reaction came from Nandini too and both shouted together making everyone flinch on their place.

"TUM!!!!!!"

'AIYAPPAA... Aap ko iss pure duniya main sirf yehi mila tha humare neighbours banane ke liye, aur koi nahin mila... Aiyooo!!!' Nandini was complaining to her Aiyappa in her mind, when Manik's voice brought her back to earth.

Without giving anyone time to speak, Manik shoved Abhi aside and started blabbering nonsense again by opening his big mouth " what are you doing here, are you following me... Kal toh bohot bade bade baate kar rahe the that you don't know who I'm, you don't need anything from me, I have gone mad and need a psychiatrist... Aab kya hua itni raat ko yaha kya kar rahe ho... I knew you were just pretending and liei-"

But Abhi interrupted him before he makes a bigger blunder mistake than he has already created and spoke loudly " MANIK SHE IS OUR NEIGHBOUR... "

" WHAT NEIGHBOUR?? "
and he looked at her in shock, who was already staring at him blankly.

While Fab4 were silently watching the scene silently trying to understand the whole story,when the ever smart Cabir's brain started working and he asked excitedly " so you are the girl with whom this idiot dashed into yesterday, you really don't know who FAB5 is?"

"Fab5?... Ya I have heard about Fab5, why?" Nandini asked Cabir being confused that why he is asking about Fab5 suddenly.

"see see I was right she was lieing, then why did you lied yesterday that you don't know who I am, who Manik Malhotra is?" Manik asked angrily but her answer left Manik's jaw opened wide in utter shock, while others were trying to suppress their laughter.

" yes I have heard some of their songs in the FM, Fab5 is a new youth band or something like that right... So what... Uss baat se tumhara kya connection hai. I don't know who you are, who Manik Malhotra is, I just don't get it why everyone is making such a big fuss about this... Kaun ho tum!!" Nandini asked with a frown on her forhead.

" They are The Fab5" Abhi said handling the situation and started introducing them to Nandini who looked at them with a O shaped mouth " he is Dhruv the guitarist, Alia playing the keyboard, Mukti our electric guitarist, Cabir the Drummer and finally Manik Malhotra the lead singer and founder of Fab5. And guys she is our neighbour Miss. Nandini Murthy. "

" Nice meeting you all, sorry I never knew the names nor the faces of the band members. " Nandini said smilingly while looking at Fab4 and then turned towards Manik and said with her own swag and attitude " Not every girl is your fan and interested in you Mr Manik Malhotra and I have much more important work than following you around, so think before accusing someone. And the answer to your question why am I here at this time of night is to tell and inform you guys that late night parties are not allowed here in this neighbourhood... I came to Ask you guys to stop the loud music system, if you want to party then you can go to the clubs and pubs for that but not here or else we have to inform the police about the matter, Good night " and turned around to leave but not before saying " AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS, THAT NANDINI MURTHY NEVER LIES. "

As soon as Nandini's figure disappeared from their sight Fab4 and Abhi bursted out into rows of laughter, finally meeting someone who has the guts to talk back and shut The Manik Malhotra's mouth... While Manik was still processing and trying to understand all the things that has happened just now.

"ufff Aiyappa he is soooo full of himself... Then again that's how most of the celebrities are it can't be helped" Nandini muttered to herself while entering her house,which was designed and decorated in a simple elegant traditional South Indian style giving a complete warm homely feeling.

Murthy's living room with dining area...

Nandini was going towards her room when a voice from behind stopped her in her track.

"Ninne rātri kaṇṇige elli hēḷalāgittu, Ellavū sariyāgideyē. " the voice asked worriedly.
(kanna where did you go so late at night, is everything alright)

Nandini turned around and said while smiling warmly at the person " Amms everything is perfectly fine, Cinte māḍalu ēnū illa. "

(there is nothing to worry about.)

Kishory Murthy, Nandini's grandmother, a classical singer...

"I just went to our New Neighbours house to tell them to stop the loud music that's all... But what are you doing here in the living room , you didn't sleep yet? " Nandini asked and walked towards her.

"Nānu kuḍiyuva nīrannu tegedukoḷḷalu bandiddēne, nīvu horagininda baruttiruvudannu nōḍidāga( I came to take drinking water, when I saw you coming from outside) ... And who are the new neighbours, is the family nice... They weren't rude to you right"

"you could have told Ramu Anna for the water Amms, why did you yourself come to take it? ... Don't stress your body so much it's not good for your health. And about the neighbours no they weren't rude" 'except one' Nandini said in her mind and again spoke while looking at Amms " they are a rock band Fab5, all the members are going to stay in that house and now as all your questions are answered please go and sleep, baki sab baate Kal okay, goodnight." Nandini wished and kissed Amms on her cheeks.

"Good night kanna" Amms too wished her back and after kissing her forhead lovingly, went towards her room to sleep.

Amm's bedroom...

Here, Nandini too went upstairs and entered her room.

NANDINI'S AND HER LITTLE PRECIOUS ONE'S ROOM... (imagine the photo frames to be filled with family photos)

After closing the door Nandini went towards the bed and smiled brightly seeing her precious little one sleeping peacefully in the middle of the bed surrounded by pillows so that she doesn't roll off and fall down on the floor.

Nandini sat beside her and lovingly kissed her forehead while saying " Good night my sweet little Amo... Have sweet dreams bachcha, amma loves you very much." Making baby Amo to smile in her sleep feeling her amma's warm motherly touch.

Little Amoli Nandini Murthy... Amma's little Precious Princess, 1 Yr 6 months old.

Then Nandini too slept while cuddling her baby close to her heart, calling off the night.

To be continued...

How was the chapter everyone... Few words for it...

Rate it between 10 to 100...

So,finally Nandini is here... Few words for her character... How was the surprise twist... Did anyone expect this...

Few words for little Amoli and Amms...

Few words for, Manik, fab4, Abhi...

Any favourite part in todays chappy...

Lastly, don't forget to do lots of vote and comment... In line comments are❤️❤️

AND HAPPY RAMADAN TO EVERYONE.

Bye see you next time.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro