7 💕

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continuation...

"meet her she is miss Navya Naveli, the vice president of S. P. A. C. E, a final year student of performing arts the same department where you guys have taken admissions in and also the Head of the S. P. A. C. E theatrical group. She is a very talented dancer too and had won many awards for S. P. A. C. E, one of the jewels added to the crown of S. P. A. C. E. " the principal introduced Navya with pride to all of them and continued "and she is the one who will give you guys a tour of the entire campus"

Then he turned to Navya and said  "Navya I think you already know who they are but still let me introduce you to The Fab5...from right he is Dhruv then Manik, Mukti, Alia and Cabir" he introduced each one of them and as Cabir's turn came he gave a big wide smile to Navya getting lost in her beauty when the principal's voice brought him out of his smiling session  "and lastly, he is Abhimanyu Thakkar their Band Manager. "

As soon as the principal finished his introduction session, Cabir impatiently stood up from his seat because he wanted to go and talk with Navya as quickly as possible making all the eye's present in the room to turn towards him.

"is there any problem Cabir, you want to say something" the principal asked, while fab4 and Abhi looked at him with a raised eyebrow thinking 'now what happened to him?'

"no sir, you just now said na we are going on a campus tour so got up... Our work is done here and what will we do by sitting here and listening to you elder people... Let's not waste anymore time and leave guys" Cabir said and walked towards Navya without waiting for anyone's reply and gestured Navya through his hands and again said "chaliye Navya ji pehle aap aur hum apke peeche"
Making Abhi chock on his water while Fab4 nodded their head in disbelief and muttered "not again."

Fab5 and Navya came outside the princi's office and before anyone could say anything, Cabir came forward and started speaking "so where to go first Navya ji" Cabir asked politely like a gentleman which he is surely not making Navya feel shy a little, while the rest stood there being bored and uninterested to watch the drama unfold in front of their eyes.

Mukti rolled her eyes🙄, Dhruv as usual was the silent spectator, Alia was busy looking at her nails blowing air on them and thinking of getting manicure for her precious pretty nails💅 and Manik yawned wanting to go back home and sleep on his cozy bed😪😴🛌 as he got up early than his usual time all because of jetlag and that girl's singing voice... 😂😜

"where do you want to go first Cabir, I can call you by your name right and please you also call me only Navya not Navya ji"

"areh of course you can call me Cabir Navya after all we are friends now right, and whichever place you want to show us first we will see that only... So lead the way. "

And there began the famous campus tour, Navya showing around and chattering nonstop while Cabir was busy listening to her and flirting with her in between here and there making her blush slightly... both completely lost in themselves that they didn't realise when the others ditched the two of them in the middle due to getting bored and went off on their own to find the canteen.

The classrooms, where you will never find the Fab5 ever... 😂😜

The jam rooms of S. P. A. C. E, the place where Fab5 create their beautiful soulful music...

The dancing studios of S. P. A. C. E, where our Drama queen practices her dance and from now on her new admirer😍 our Cabira will also be always found here watching her dance 💃💃😂...

The huge audi where most of the dramas, dance performances and fest concerts are held and from now on Fab5's performances too...

S. P. A. C. E is famous for , excels in its performing arts department and sports department all over India... Academy wise they are moderately good.

The library, where again you will never find the Fab5 members ever... 😅😪

And lastly, the most important place in the whole campus 😜😝

The canteen 🍔🍟🥞🍕🌭🌮🍝🍲🍩🍮🍰🍦☕....

And after that Fab5 left S. P. A. C. E. and Navya went to attend lectures, while all the time both she and Cabir kept on smiling goofily thinking about each other.

(aag dono taraf se hi laga hai🔥🔥😜)

At night in Fab5's House...

"what the hell was all that Cabir... Navya ji pehle aap aur hum apke peeche, of course we are friends... Seriously Cabir you and your flirting" Mukti said.

Everyone was settled in the living room, relaxing after having their dinner... Chit chatting about the day's events.

"LOVE... ITS LOVE MUKTI, I AM IN LOVE!!!" Cabir exclaimed dreamily, when a sarcastic comment snapped him out of his loveland.

"yaaa... Wahi love na Jo tujhe every day ek new ladki ke saath hota hai... We are tired of listening to this same dialogue every day Cabir. Kisi aur ko jake ullu bana Hume nahin" said Manik.

"shut the fuck up salle... Woh sab toh was just time pass, healthy flirting, chota mota crushes... But this time it's true love Sacha wala love guys... I am telling you she is the one for me. So beautiful and multi talented,acting plus dancing. And she said she is my fan she loves my sense of humour and the way I play the drums just perfect for me And her voice is just like nightangle... Maan karta hai bas sunte hi jao sunte hi jao aur suntehi-"

" bas bas bohot ho gaya Tera sunte hi jao wala jaap... Abhi ke liye mujhe Tera awaz aur nahin sunna... Aur ha jab usse pata chalega na ki tu kitna bada bhukkad hai Dekhna Tera fan hona toh dur ki baat hai , chodke bhaag jaygi wo tujhe. " Manik as usual cut him off making everyone laugh and Cabir to glare at him hard.

" you are just jealous ki woh Tera nahin mera fan hai jal kukri..."

" jal what? " Manik asked but ignoring him Cabir continued.

" Aur haa jab Tera time ayega na, tujhe pyaar hoga, tab dekhenge kaun kitna jaap karta hai... Dekhna tum sab kaise yeh har waqt uss ladki ke bareme baat kar kar ke hamara dimag khayga aur pareshan karega" Cabir said while Manik throwed all the cushions at him and others kept on laughing.

"aisa kabhi nahin hoga samjha, coz Manik Malhotra doesn't believe in Love and will never fall in love with anyone"

"whatever we will see... Anyway guys please I really like Navya and I am serious about her... So please mere liye be friends with her... OK you guys don't have to be friends with her if you don't want to , I don't want to force anyone but please a request don't be rude with her and hurt her... I really want to give us 1 chance. "Cabir said with all seriousness taking everyone by shock, as a serious Cabir is a rare sight.

Manik went towards him and pulled him into a tight hug and said" kya beh yeh serious emotional baate suit nahin karta tujhe, tu joker hi Acha dikhta hai and from when did you start requesting us bro... Fab5 never request each other they just tell and orders."

While the rest three also pounced on them and joined the hug while shouting " ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE. "

After Breaking the hug Manik said" okay guys this calls for celebration as our Cabir is finally in love... Let's party hard guys" and they all started partying ignoring Abhi who was continuously telling them that it's already late at night and they are going to disturb the neighbourhood... but to whom was he saying all this too?? Fab5 who has already started their wild parties giving two hoots to Abhi's lecture making him sigh.

It's already been half and an hour since the house was blaring with loud music, when the doorbell rang...

TING TONG! TING TONG!!...

To be continued...

How was the chapter, boring... Few words for it...

Rate it between 10 to 100...

Few words for Navya, Cabir, and the rest fab4, Abhi...

Any fav part...

And who might have come so late at night... Will it be a new drama 😅🤔

Lastly, don't forget to do lots of votes and comment sweeties... In line comments are❤️❤️

Bye see you next time.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro