1. Plans

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the defender of the wind

Mala POV "It's almost time Throk are you ready to go and tell her?" I ask

Throk POV "Yes my queen do you have the note so none of the other riders follow us to Skrill Island."

(Skrill Island is where the Hofferson’s who survived went to live to….)

Mala POV "Yes just don't take too long she's about to be 18 and a half so good look." I said calmly

Throk POV "So when I get there I tell her until we are away from everyone. Alright I'll see you in about 2 weeks."

••••••••••••••••••

At the edge

Astrid POV "Hiccup I'm okay can you stop worrying" I said annoyed.

Hiccup POV "If you're okay then why don't you stop complaining about your neck." I said getting mad at her.

Astrid POV "Look it's nothing I swear nothing is wrong I bet by tomorrow I'll be better."

Hiccup POV "Oh really, that's what you said last time you almost died." I said crossing my arms

Astrid POV "I'm going to my hut." I said before he grabbed my arm and kissed me.

Hiccup POV "You'll go to your hut and rest," I said with a smile. Suddenly the horn sounded. "Are we expecting visitors?" I ask looking at Astrid.

Astrid POV "Don't know maybe Throk came to ask Ruff again," I said with a smirk.

Hiccup POV "Throk what a surprise. Um what are you doing here anyways?"

Throk POV "I'm in a mission that is very important to the defender's of the wind and to the Hofferson's." I said looking at Lady Astrid.

Hiccup POV "Wait? You're not talking about Astrid right?" I said getting nervous.

Throk POV "Yes I need her to come with me to a mission that is very important to her." I said walking up to Astrid.

Astrid POV "And what exactly is that mission?" I said putting my hand on hiccup's shoulder calming him down.

Throk POV "Here I said and took out the two notes one for you to read on your own and the other one for your friends."

Hiccup POV "It's from queen mala." I calmed down when I read it.

Dearest, Hiccup Haddock the lll

As a tradition for a Hofferson's life, when they are 18 years and a half they must go on an important mission to a very important island that cannot be found in any map. I need her and Throck to be the only ones to see that Island, if the Flyers somehow find out about it Astrid's life could be in terrible danger. So please come to the Defenders of the Wing Island and stay here with us until they return.

Sincerely, queen Mala

Hiccup POV "Okay so that settles it then. Guys get your things ready we're going to the defender's of the wind." I turned around and saw her smiling as she read the note.

Astrid POV "Oh. This explains a lot," I said and walked up to Throk. "So what do I need to take?"

Throk POV "Actually queen mala sended you clothes with me so you can put them on right now or when you friends live."

Hiccup POV "Why? Is she also going to be in danger if we see her." I said rolling my eyes.

Throk POV "Well she won't be the one in trouble it will you guys who will be in trouble so get ready you're staying at the defenders of the wind for one or two weeks."

Astrid POV 'I can't wait to go back home!' I yelled in my mind.

••••••••••••••••••

1 hour later

Hiccup POV I'm really worried. What if something bad happens to them? I walked up to Throk. "Throk take good care of astrid for me." I said as i got his attention.

Throk POV "Don't worry Hiccup I promise to protect her with my life", I said as I got in the boat. "Do you were she is though." I said looking around

Astrid POV I put a cape on top of my clothes and got my bag ready. When I got outside I saw how worried hiccup was.

Hiccup POV "Are you sure I can't go with you guys. It's too dangerous to with Krogan, Viggo, and the dragon flyers." I said really worried

Astrid POV I put my hands on his shoulders and gave his a kiss he kissed back. When we separated I hugged him. "I promise I'll be fine hiccup. I mean it's not bad if we stay separated besides you can have fun with everyone else like old times. Promise me that you will not follows us," I said with a series voice.

Hiccup POV I sigh in defeat. "Okay I promise I'll not follow you guys." Be Careful alright.

Astrid POV "Okay, bye guys" I said and got in the boat.

Hiccup POV "Be careful" I said and me and the rest of the gang flew to see queen Mala.

••••••••••••••••••

Time skip

Astrid POV "So Throk what exactly is this necklace for?"

Throk POV "Well your neck has been hurting this last few day right." She nodded. "Well you see every hofferson has a very important power that turns you into half fish."

Astrid POV "What like a mermaid, so I'm a mermaid." I said worried

Throk POV "Well I wouldn't say a mermaid like oh you can't walk. It's just a mark that you get on each side of you neck and whenever your body touches the water that's why you need the necklace so you can chose when you want your powers to come."

Astrid POV "Okay but tell me something why can't hiccup or anyone else come?"

Throk POV "Well remember when your parents were murder 11 years ago. After that your clan had to change their location and their island name to protect their families. Only Hiccup's father Stoick knows the real location and us so no one can know about it. Mostly since no one knows that you are the princess of the hofferson's."

Astrid POV "I'm a what !?" I yelled confused

Throk POV "You're a princess no can know that mostly the the dragon hunters end of the story."

Astrid POV "........okay.......?"

••••••••••••••••••

5 hours later

Ruff POV "So when should we ditch to go see were astrid and throk are going?" I whisper to my brother.

Tuff POV "Don't know everyone is watching us like hawks."

Ruff POV "I say we escape tonight and go check everything out."

Tuff POV "Alright so tonight it is." I said and we both went and got ready for the mission.

Hiccup POV Alright bud I can't believe i'm doing this but I guess I'm with the twins. I looked at his and he gave me and any look. "Oh come on what if something bad happens. We're going you like it or not."

••••••••••••••••••

At night

Tuff POV "You think anyone followed us?"

Ruff POV "Nah. I bet everyone is sleeping right now. I hope", suddenly we heard someone. It was hiccup. "Hiccup what's up," we said nervously.

Hiccup POV "Guys I know you're going to Skrill Island so don't try to freak me by all of us looking for you two again." Know go to sleep please.

Ruff & tuff POV "fine....."

Hiccup POV When I saw they were gone I hopped on Toothless and we started to fly. "Okay so I 'borrowed' this map, I hope we don't get lost."

--------------------------------------------------------------
So this was my first chapter feel free to write a comment.
I might change how the are talking because sometimes is easier to write it in other ways.

Sweet Dreams
-Nightmare Nora🙄🖤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro