2. Back Home

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Astrid POV "Can I ask just one more question please?"

Throk POV "Alright." I said annoyed, "but let this be the last."

Astrid POV "Okay. Why can't my friends come with us?" I ask scratching my neck.

Throk POV “Oh, right. Well you see, when your clan was attacked. They knew they had to stay away from their enemies. So they found a place that is protected by the strongest dragons. Like the Sentinels.”

Astrid POV "Okay but how do the dragons protect the island and how come the island does not come out in any of the maps?"

Throk POV "It does, it's just that you don't see the island. You know that place where it's full of fog, giant rocks, broken ships, and some of the most dangerous dragons."

Astrid POV "Yeah no one has ever let me get to that mostly because is dangerous."

Throk POV "Well, no one has ever seen the island that is in the middle of that place since it's so big. But once you pass the giant rocks you'll see the real island."

Astrid POV "Wow! Wait how are they going to let us in?"

Throk POV "right well those dragons now when you are good or bad since they look real. But they are actually rock dragons."

Astrid POV "You're joking." I said

Throk POV "No, like let's say a dragon flyer tries to come in it will not be able to find the island because they would get lost in the way. But like us they now that we're good so they will let us pass plus one of them will guide us."

Astrid POV "Okay, let me guess that is the island right?"

Throk POV "Yes get ready. Oh and don't put your hood on they know who you are anyways."

••••••••••••••••••

With Hiccup

Hiccup POV "Alright bud. So if I'm not wrong and I hope I'm not nobody followed me." Good thing I left a note saying I went to Berk. After a while of flying we finally found them. "Wait are they going to Skrill Island oh no that's way more dangerous than Astrid trying to kill you when she's mad." When they were close to the island the fog disappeared and made a path. We quietly followed I can't believe they didn't see us.

Throk POV "Are you ready lady Astrid."

Astrid POV "Yeah...I guess so"

••••••••••••••••••

-30 minutes later

Astrid POV It took us half an hour to get to the island and the dragon that was leading us was blocking the way so we couldn't see almost anything. When a couple of minutes pass I could see a bright light at the end of the path. When we got out of the fog I saw something I never thought i would see. After all this time in this "dangerous" place there was an island bigger than berk or the edge and we never got to know about it.

Throk POV "You see lady Astrid your island is almost like the edge because it also has snow. Nobody has ever known about this island except your clan and when they found it they thought it was also a good place to protect dragons. You see there on the left side is the snow half of the river had ice. On the other side of the island almost on the bottom is a place full of sand the beach there most of the people train their dragons. On the right side is the plantation and the farming where you plant all of the vegetables. Also of the middle of the island is the forest and the camp."

Astrid POV "Wait a second. Do we live in houses or in the trees?"

Throk POV "Well, your clan lives in tree houses and house so it's like if everyone has two homes. And final on the right in the top are the flowers most of the people go there to take naps or to relax since is the most peaceful place on the island. And well you know how you can swim that's one of the reasons why the river goes almost around the whole island. And well the little mountains that have holes are the dragon nests. Any other questions."

Astrid POV "I'm gonna get lost... anyways were to I get to see my parents soul or were to I get the necklace."

Throk POV "Oh, yeah. Well you get to see your parents behind the tree island of farming that is the cemetery. And the necklace well that you get it on the west side of the island."

Astrid POV oh thor. I'll see my parents again after 11 years. I then looked at Throk. "Umm, Throk I wanted to ask how did I get to berk I only remember seeing my parents get killed but then I can't remember anything else."

Throk POV "Yes, your childhood was really hard. But do you really want to know what happen?"

Astrid POV "yes I need to know this last years all I could wander was how I got to berk. And how did I even got a family."

Throk POV "11 years ago your clan was the strongest all of the enemies wanted to be strong and they new the only way to be strong was by killing your clan so they all acted together to destroy or take the little kids."

Astrid POV "So that's why all men were coming after me."

Throk POV "Yes and not only that, they were going after you because you are the princess which makes more sense for them to try and kidnap you."

Astrid POV "So how did we even escaped?" I said feeling really sad

Throk POV "Well the same day your clan was attacked stoick the chief of Berk and the defenders of the wind were visiting so."

Astrid POV "And that's how I ended up living in Berk."

Throk POV "Yes and also because your siblings that adopted you were living there and after they got to know what happen to your parents they knew that you would need a family."

Astrid POV "You know even though I wasn't their real daughter they still loved me like one." I said smiling. "So how did they escaped?"

Throk POV "Well the ones that were no so strong went first and took the kids most of the ones that stayed died. And well by the time they found this island they thought you were dead. "

Astrid POV "But after I saw my parents get murder I don't remember anything else."

Throk POV "After you saw you parents get killed you fell and hit your head on a rock they then tried to take you because you were weak to fight the axe you use you mom told stoick to give it to you and your father gave you the skeletons you use in your belt because you used to collect them when you were little. And that's also one of the reasons why you were always upset."

Astrid POV by the time me and Throk finished talking we were already on land. "Um, what are we going to do right now?"

Throk POV "I don't think it's a problem for the dragon to take us to the cemetery."

Hiccup POV I still can't believe Skrill Island is where the Hofferson's live. Throk and Astrid got on one of the dragons and started to fly to the three giant mountains. Should we follow them bud. He nodded we started to fly the next thing I knew we were in this place that looks like a cemetery. We hide in some bushes and Astrid went to a big statue that looked like they were the king and the queen. Suddenly the two souls came in front of Astrid and she hugged them.

Astrid POV 'I was so happy. My mom and dad look the same from the last time I saw them. They came and hugged me tears began to roll in my cheeks I felt like when hiccup made me feel better.'

Throk POV it's always nice to see families come together I patted the dragon and gave them some space.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This was chapter two hope you enjoy.
Feel free to write a comment and you can try to guess what will happen in chapter 3.....

Sweet Dreams
-Nightmare Nora🙄🖤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro