•16•

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Her face was flushed, her skin was glistening at the light from above them, and she was panting heavily. Taehyung could stare at her all day like that.

"Why did you stop..." She moved her hands down there, but he stopped her before she could do so.

"No touching yourself. I'm gonna do it for you."

"But I was so close-"

"You're in bed with me, darling. I'm gonna let you come when I want you to."

"Please," she moaned, her cheeks blushing further, as if pleading for an orgasm was shattering her pride.

"Mhm," he reached the swell of her breasts, squeezing one with a hand, he leaned over and placed his lips on the skin of her chest. He kissed before licking a small strip up, then sucked a hickey on it.

She grabbed his hair with both of her hands and pulled him for more closure; the way his tongue was working on her breast had her rubbing her crotch on his thigh, which was pushed harder against her as soon as he felt her reaching.

He rubbed her harder with his knee, and moved his lips on the base of her throat. He needed friction so badly that he gave up soon enough, and thrust his clothed hips against her naked crotch.

They both groaned at the feeling, his husky sound making her shiver more in pleasure. She reached over to hold his hips and push him harder against her core, which was 50% satisfaction overall.

"Take them off," she said as her fingertips grazed the waistband of his pants.

He didn't obey.

He kept thrusting inwards, his hardness against her softness, and his lips never left her throat.
She wasn't satisfied enough. She wanted more. She needed more. But he'd do what he preferred, so it wasn't about her. Not really.

She opened her eyes, realizing that Taehyung found none of this special. She could easily guess that he took a woman to bed every night or so, and she was just one of them. She would be ditched and forgotten by the end of all this.

Before she could think further, he removed himself from her, grabbed her hips and flipped her over to her stomach. "Kneel."

~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro