•17•

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

He pushed himself against her butt, groaning at the irresistible feeling of the quick pressure, while his fingers moved around her hips to touch her core.

He played around for a while, enjoying the way her moans were messy and muffled against the covers. Then he unzipped his trousers.

Laena turned around to get a glimpse of his face, and didn't know whether to regret or feel satisfied about it, considering the way his expression was twisted in hunger and want as he took off his pants.

"Eager to feel me inside you, baby?" He groaned as he reached over to brush her hair away from her neck. He kissed her there, his tongue swiping over the skin like it was sweet fruit.

While distracting her with his tongue ministrations, he positioned himself at her entrance, then pushed himself inside her ever so suddenly, making her gasp in pain.

It hurt like a bitch, she thought. She often felt indifferent towards talks about first sex pain whenever she heard of it from people, but now she truly believed it. It hurt. Like a bitch.

She felt tears threatening to break free from the corners of her eyes, and she desperately fought them to disappear. The last thing she wanted was to cry in front of Taehyung.

The pain started to cease, welcoming a wave of pleasure as his continuous thrusts hit her spots. Her cries of pain transformed into moans of ecstasy. He hit harder, and he could feel himself getting close already.

But he didn't want to come yet, so he would slow down every few moments, annoying the sweat out of Laena, literally.

"Ugh...can you stop with that?" She complained. "I need to release."

He didn't respond. But he too felt so desperate for a release that he didn't slow down the next time, and thrust his way to both their orgasms.

He pulled out of her to clean himself, while she lay motionless on the covers, panting and flushed to her core. "Are you going to ditch me now?" She said.

"Hm?" He said. "Why do you think that?"

"So you're not going to? Usually guys like you would leave like nothing happened."

He chuckled. "Guys like me, huh?"

"Yes. Guys like you." She got up and grabbed some wipes from her purse.

"It's not the end of the night yet. Plus I chose you as my partner for the midnight ball."

"Oh." She paused to think if sex and the ball were the only reasons he was staying with her. "And then?"

"And then," he answered. "I'm going to ask you out."

~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro