•18•

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What?" Laena asked, dazed.

"Dress up," he ignored, "the dance is not too long away."

She could feel her heart beating against her ears, stunned by his comment. She dressed up, fixed her hair and make up, and joined Taehyung waiting outside the door, already prepared.

He just smiled at her and offered her his arm, as if nothing happened and they were any other couple meeting up. She tangled her arm with his and they began stepping down the stairs and joined their friends.

Rein was practically running towards Laena. "What the hell happened up there?"

"Um...nothing. Why?" She hesitated, but knew she couldn't win against the social queen in front of her.

"Um...don't pretend? I saw you two going up there and didn't come down until now. I can pretty much guess right about what exactly happened."

"Okay...you already know. Don't tell anyone please. Please please please-"

"Okay, for God's sake! I just...can't believe this. I can't believe any of this." Her eyes were as wide as marbles. Laena didn't know whether Rein's virginity had been taken, but she never asked.

"I don't believe it either, trust me," I murmured, glancing at Taehyung drinking his wine.

The music altered to a slow paced one, and people gathered in the middle of the hall made space for those who are paired up. Slowly, couples started moving along the soft tune.

Taehyung walked over to Laena and took her hand, giving it a kiss. "May I have you for this dance?"

"Well damn. You were anything but polite earlier in bed. But sure," she commented.

He smirked at her, then pulled her to an empty spot amongst the couples. Holding her hips, he stared at her as they began with the slow dance, her arms around his neck.

They were quiet for a few moments, until he spoke, "I want to take you out."

She looked up, dazzled. "Really?"

"You're interesting. I never thought virgins would have this effect on me," he winked.

She didn't know whether to feel offended or proud. "A date?"

"A date." He confirmed.

•••THE END•••
~
A/N: Well writing this book was intense *_* if you want more smut then check out Mate || kth and Desire || myg (second book of Crave), though both the books are quite short. Have a nice day ^•^

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro