Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I sat down on a chair by the window. Dawn still wasn't here, so I chatted with Ash, who sat in front of me. 'Hey, have you heard about the new bakery?' he asked me. 'New bakery? No. where is it?' I answered. 'Across the supermarket, their food is delicious! How about we go there together? Since we both love food,' he said with a grin. 'Sure! I can go Thursday, how about you?' I asked. 'Me too, so after school?' he answered. 'Sure!' I smiled. 'Are you two going on a date?' Gary, who sat next to Ash asked with a smirk. 'No, were just going to that new bakery,' I simply answered. 'If you say so,' he said, with a tone that he didn't believe it. 'A date?' Misty, one of my best friends, asked who sat two rows before me. 'No! It's not a date!' I said getting irritated. 'We're just going as friends,' Ash also said. 'Wait, you two?' Misty said while her face became red. Then Leaf turned around. 'Ash and May dating?' she asked while her eyes widened and she looked at Misty. Everybody, except Ash, knew that Misty liked him. 'IT'S NOT A DATE!' I yelled. The whole class stopped talking. 'Eh... Sorry,' I apologized for screaming. 'Misty, it's not a date, believe me,' I said turning back to her. 'Okay, it's not like I care or anything' she answered while smiling, meaning that she believed me. I smiled relieved. Then I turned to the empty seat next to me. Dawn still isn't here.

'Class, we have a new student joining us this year,' the teacher announced. I looked at the new student. That was the guy who I bumped into earlier! 'Please introduce yourself,' she continued. 'I'm Drew Hayden,' he simply said. 'Drew, please take your seat next to...' she scanned the classroom for an empty chair. Where's Dawn?? 'May Maple. May, please raise your hand,' she said. Oh great... I'm blaming Dawn for this. I raised my hand, even though it wasn't necessary since we've already met. 'Hey September,' he said. 'It's May, Grasshead,' I said annoyed. 'Grasshead? Really? Love me already so much that you came up with nicknames?' he smirked. 'You were the one who started,' I answered. Silence.

'I... don't have a good answer to that,' he said with a frown, which made me giggle.

'What's so funny February?' he asked.

'Oh shut it. Treetop'.

I saw Dawn finally enter the classroom with... Paul? I send her a death glare while just giggled. She sat behind me with Paul. 'Where were you?' I hissed. 'I'll tell you later. Who's this?' she whispered back. 'Arrogant Grasshead,' I said glancing at him. 'What?' Dawn asked confused. 'That's not very nice of you November. I'm Drew Hayden, new here,' he said before I could open my mouth. Then I saw Dawn's eyes lit up. Oh no! That could mean only one thing. 'No, no, no, no!' I hissed at Dawn. She was NOT going to ship me with this idiot! She gave me a 'are-you-sure' look, which I returned with a 'don't-you-dare' look. She just smiled and sighed.

A new chapter! What do you think about it? Please comment :)

~Sapphire

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro