Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'So, Dawn, why were you so late?' Leaf asked her. We sat at our usual table at a small café where we usually go after school. I didn't want to go in the first place, but the girls convinced me that I needed some distraction. 'Well... Yesterday I got a message from Paul after we hung out at the lake,' she began. 'Wait, A lake, or THE lake?!' Misty asked. THE lake was the most beautiful lake in town, though not many people knew about it. It was very popular among couples. '... THE lake,' she whispered. 'NO WAY!' I screamed excitedly. 'Shhh!' Dawn hissed. 'Go on!' Misty said. 'Well, when I got back, I got this message,' she said showing her phone.

'Can I speak to you tomorrow before school? I want to ask you something'

'NO WAYYYY!' I screamed again. 'Shhhh!' Dawn whispered again. 'And?' Leaf asked. 'So I went to the place behind the school, where he was waiting for me. He gave me a purple rose, and then he asked it!' she said blushing. 'He asked you to be his girlfriend!?' Misty almost screamed. 'YES!' Dawn said excitedly. This was the moment Leaf, Misty and I started fangirling. 'So cute! Who knew Paul, the ice cube, could be so romantic!' I said, still fangirling.

'Well hello lady's. Why so happy?' a male voice said from behind. 'Gary, go away. We don't need your flirting right now,' Leaf said looking him dead in the eye. 'HI!' Ash said appearing beside him. Paul also appeared, and he gave Dawn a small smile. Then Drew came in. Oh great, he was part of their friend group, which means since Dawn and Paul and Ash and Misty are always together, he's also part of my friend group. 'What do you want?' I asked the boys. 'What? Is it forbidden to talk to our favourite girls?' Gary said innocent, while giving a wink. 'Gary Oak, you're dead!' Leaf said standing up. 'Funny, you'd think I'd stopped walking around'. (Who got the reference ;P ?) 'Very funny Oak, but can you please leave? We're having a girl moment right here,' Leaf said rolling her eyes. 'As you wish, milady,' Gary said bowing, and shuffling backwards. It was funny to see, especially when he bumped a table over and spilled the coffee of an old couple. 'Sorry, gotta go, bye!' he said quickly to the other boys as he ran away. 'Idiot...' I heard Leaf mutter.

'Do you mind if we join?' Paul asked us, well, Dawn. 'No, not at all,' she said before any of us could answer. I sighed and shove aside, so they could sit. Paul sat obliviously beside Dawn, while Ash joined Misty with a happy greet. That meant that there was only one more place for the Grasshead... 'Hey April,' he greeted me. 'My name is May!' I almost yelled. 'Calm down November. So, how's life going?' he tried starting a conservation, because the others had done the same. 'Boring,' I said simply.

'Someone's grumpy'.

'Because I don't want to be here'.

'Thank you very much'.

'No, it wasn't an insult to you, it's just... I've got somewhere else to be'.

'Where?'

'Why does it matter to you?'

'Just curious,' he said raising his hands in defense.

'It's personal'.

'I'm going to find out anyway'.

'Good luck with that'.

And with that I stood up, said bye to the girls and went to the hospital.

And part 3 is done! I don't know when part 4 is finished, but I'm working on it :)

~Sapphire

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro