400 flipping views.
What the heck guys.
How
I
Just
I
HOWWWW

Anyway *ahem*
I decided for 400 views I'd show you guys some of my Miraculous drawings.
All of them were done in class and don't have color except for like one.

So first I sorta drew the love square as teenagers.

So first is Adrienette:

She has blue eyes and blonde hair, and I imagine her to be sweet but pretty easy-going and fun.

Ladynoir:

She has like half black half blonde hair and one blue eye and one green eye (idk I just idk)
I imagine her as like a confident and smart girl, who is the most responsible and mature out of everyone.

Marichat (ಠ_ಠ)
(Don't hate it it is just overrated sorry it's still pretty cute though)

Her design I got more from the fanfic version of it, since there isn't a lot of Canon version. She has black hair and green eyes, and I imagine her personality as like a relaxed, rebellious girl.

Ladrien:

Now I sort of imagined them as like children of Mari and Adrien, but could not come up with a combination of their features that would match Ladrien without copying another ones.
So for her, she has like strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. And I imagine her personality as like reeeeally sweet and shy and cute (like Ladrien)

My next picture is based off The Wall Between Us, and I put Mari and Adrien on one side, and their alter egos on the other, so that when you hold it up you see both. This one was harder to take a picture of because of it.

And I also have Ladrien ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

The last two are just Marinette and Adrien (ignore the fact that they are different sizes)
And sort of Marinette in a dress? (Was gonna do that one dress (y'know the one) but I can't draw that) also you get to see my hand

Well that's all for now!
Thank you again for 400 views!!!!
I'm gonna work on doing Prime Queen, but I dunno if it will work or not so no promises.
    Bai!
               ★Lizzzy★

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro