(01) THE BEGINNING

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sun Blue was normal. She was sure, but as far as we know, some things never stay the same. It all started when Sun looked deep into her sea-blue eyes in the mirror. As a happy person as she always has been, topically this day wasn't like always. His seventeenth birthday isn't going to be every day, it's just once a year. Sun never thought of what was going to happen that day. Her mind was filled with thoughts, and each time she closed her eyes to clear up her mind, it just. . . didn't work.

It all started this morning, Sun knew it would be a somber morning, when her mother was found this morning, unconscious on their doorstep, as she was going to school. Her addict mother was always there to ruin her day. Her special day, her birthday. As her father took her mother inside the house to avoid drawing attention, she said a quick goodbye and a kiss on his cheeks and left for school.

Sun Blue was known for having a good relationship with everyone, even the Cullens, believe it no. She never really talked to them for more than an entire minute, but she won't consider herself a stranger to them. Alice Cullen being the optimistic one of her family, catches Sun's attention more.

"So what are you going to do since it's your birthday?" A close friend of Sun asked her as they sat on one of the tables in the school's cafeteria. "Are you going to have a party at your house?"

"Nope." She replied. "I'm not having a party at my house nor planning to do anything."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I have decided, this morning that i want to spend my day with Dad. I don't remember that last time i spent an entire evening with him, so yeah, that's what I'm going to do."

"That's cool, Family bonding is a must." Jessica Stanley, Sun's childhood best friend said. "But we want to celebrate your birthday. And have a huge party and invite everyone."

"Jessica's right!" Angela Weber agreed. "But, we have been celebrating your birthday with a huge party since the beginning. i think it's time for you to spend it with your dad."

"I agree with Angela." Bella's low voice ran through the conversation as she gave a smile to her new friend. Bella and Sun had become a friend as soon as Bella came mid-semester two years ago

Sun's mouth curved into a smile. As the corner of her mouth turned up, she laughed when her best friend since childhood, Aaron ran up to her and kissed her on her cheek, whispering a happy birthday in her ear.

"You're seventeen now, you know what that means right?" He chuckled as he sat down next to her. "It means you arere only a year away from being a legal."

she laughed at hit his hand lightly, and with a wide smile on her face, Sun replied: "Silly."

Her friend Arron opened his mouth to tell her something, but her phone rang interrupting their conversation. When Sun's eye landed on her phone to check who's calling, she frowned. Her dad is calling.

Her rarely does that. Calling her, and when it happens, it's bad. Really bad. She stood from her seat and walked away as she picked the phone and answered her. Her friends looked at her weirdly, and went back to what were their doing, Except for Aaron, who continued on watching her walking away from the group, noticing how tense she was from the phone called.

Answering the phone. Her father's voice at the other end trembled, and words shattered the tranquility surrounding me. ""Sun, darling...your mother...." he whispered, his voice cracking with sorrow.

"Is she dead?" She asked in low voice. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears, beating like a frightened drum to the rhythm of her fear. Sun and mother were once close. They were once close to each other but like always, things don't stay the same forever.

"No, no, she is not dead. She's not.... She's in a coma." He whispered. Time stood frozen as waves of disbelief and fear crashed mercilessly upon her fragile heart. Her surrounding suddenly felt colder, each breath sharper than the next.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro