1. Blonde hair

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My name is Ash Ketchum. I live in a poor area with a population of 500. A few days ago my school announced that to selected pupils would get a chance to change to the high school in this big city, and guess what, my name is picked along with the schools best football player, Johnny. He gets all the girls, can't figure out why.

Today is my first day at the new school, I have to get a train there. Id never got the train before, so it was all very exciting. I looked through the window as we arrived at the station. Everything was huge. Massive buildings Filled area, and the smell of city started to waft throughout the train.

I got off the train with Johnny, and headed towards the school, as it was practically joined to the train station. There were hundreds of people, way more than my village school.

As we entered the school, I saw this girl with strawberry blonde hair walk past with her friends. I am pretty sure my mouth dropped, because someone had to shut it for me. I turned around to see a girl with red hair. "Hi my name is Misty welcome to this school I am SOOO excited to meet you!!!" She said so fast I could hardly hear her. "Thanks? "I had hardly any time to reply, because she had already grabbed my hand and pulled me into the assembly hall.

I sat down to directly beside the blonde girl and her friend group. Her friends pushed her to the end, next to me. She gave me a week smile and barged her chair to the side as far as it would go, in the opposite direction of me. I've never been good with girls.

As the assembly dragged on, I watch the girl and her friends talking, and swishing their hair. A small nudge came from my side. It was misty. "Quick! "She whispered, then I realised I had been called to the front. It all went silent. As I got up I looked at the girl she had a funny look on her face. She was trying not to laugh. Great. I had already embarrassed myself before the whole school, and my soon to be crush.

When assembly finished, I have walked, half run to the playground to find Johnny, a familiar face. I don't know how I thought I'd even get close to him.

He was surrounded by girls; As he always is. I don't know why I thought it would be different here. I turned around and saw the cute blonde girl again. I needed an excuse to talk to her.

A few moments later misty ran up to me and said: "quick they are doing lineup! We have to get into year group lines! " we all ran into our corresponding lines. The blonde girl was a few people behind me, chatting with her friends. Damn I need to figure out her name! Then the loud whistle blew, and everything went quiet. Then the teacher shouted: "alright everyone, front right and centre!"

~ Thanks for reading guys, please vote to keep the story going! ~ I edited this as there were so many spelling errors and autocorrected words! Sorry about that! If your new to this and have no idea what I'm going on about then don't worry =^*+*^= ~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro