4: getting to know her

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I got of the train at school, along with everyone else that lived far away. It was very high tech, the seats had a table and a tablet that could flip down for use. I liked the train journey, although I didn't have anyone to sit next too. That meant I had to sit next to some annoying year 11s or something.

I hopped off and went to my tutor room. On the way there, I saw Serena and her friends walk past. I smiled and she blushed. As they went past I turned around at the same time she did. This time we both blushed.

After that I ran into my tutor. I plonked down my stuff near the small kid called Robin. "Hi" I said to Robin. "I know your little secret..." He said as he picked up his stuff. "Weirdo" I muttered to myself. He gave me a funny glance and ran out the room. After tutor finished I went to pe.

~ 1 lesson later ~

I came out of the sports hall, exhausted. Even though we'd only done 37 minutes, it was still pretty tiring. It was netball. "Urrgh" I said. I heard a girls giggle behind me.

Damn, she heard me! I tried to make a quick escape but it was too late. She was already confronting me. " h-h-hi" she said, unable to control her giggles.

"Hey Serena." I said awkwardly. "You have art right?me too!" I cringed at the memories of art. "I guess." I said pulling out my time table to check.

We ended up walking to art together, in an awkward silence, until "so I was thinking, maybe we should.." I started, too scared to carry on aloud. Hang out at break? Is what I wanted to say, what I said was "maybe we should work together in art, you know, to get to know each other a bit more?"  "Sure Ash, wynaut!" Said Serena shyly.

"What about the kids that follow you everywhere,they'll just bug the hell outta you. Maybe it isn't such a good.." I trailed off because Serena went quiet. She mumbled under something under her breath. "Pardon?" I asked. "Screw  them!" She said quietly. We both smiled and looked over at each other at the same time. Then we both blushed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro