3. Not so bad

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Thanks" she said, and gave me a genuine smile. "I don't know what came over me. So many guys just come after  me that's all, thought I'd say it early! I was stupid, I should never have said it. It was kinda my friends idea anyway..."

The whistle went and she gave a small wave and ran of. Noo!i didn't get a chance to reply to her! I guess I'll just have to wait until art. I went back to where me and misty were sitting but she wasn't there, she must've already got in line. I ran with my stuff and waited to be dismissed in year groups.

I looked around for misty and saw her, standing with some other girls. Great now EVERYONE is ditching me. In front of me was this really short guy, holding a very big bag. "Hi" I said feebly, not sure how he was going to respond. I recognised him from the school council. "What's your name, my names Ash".   "My names Robin. Part of the school council. Your a transfer student aren't you." I nodded.

"Left right centre!" Shouted the teacher. Me and Robin started heading in the same direction, and it turns out we have exactly the same time table. That's funny. I thought to myself. I hadn't seen him in art. Next we had boring geography, then science. After that was home time.

I got everything out of my locker, and to my surprise, Misty was standing right there. "Where were you!" I said angrily, as she left me before. "Oh here and there." She said. "I also HAPPENED to find out some grub on this Serena girl."   

"Grub?" I questioned.

. "Yeah, like juicy info." Now I was curious.

. "basically every guy in the school wants to go out with her, but she denies them all, and loads of conspiracy theory's are going around. Like she's gay, or is a ROBOT!!" I didn't have time for this. I walked out, leaving misty behind. "Ok I'm sorry, I'm just trying to save you from doing the worst thing ever!"

"And what would that be?" I questioned.

"Serena is up to something, don't trust her!" She shouted, as I got on my train.

That last sentence got to me. What if there is something going on? Either way I'm gonna find out and make sure. Her friends SEEM nice enough, but are they really? I'm gonna need a spy, to see what's going on. Woah, I sounded just like misty then 😂

Next chapter coming soon today! Please vote it's highly appreciated!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro