6. Lunch date?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After that art went pretty quickly.

We finished our drawings and gave them to the Mrs plank and left for the next lesson. I walked with Serena. "Hey ash, you wanna.... Hang out at lunch?" She said quietly, hiding her eyes from mine.

"Sure" I said, not sure what else to say.

"The pond maybe?" Said Serena.

"The pond?" I asked, not sure where that was.

Once we got onto the playground she pointed towards lots of trees and a few ducks. I realised we were holding hands and blushed. She looked down and SUPER blushed. We both awkwardly let go and she left for her next lesson.

I left for science.

All through science I thought about Serena.

"Ash, what's the chemical reaction with... Your not listening to me are you?"

I couldn't wait until lunch.

"ASHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Huh?"

"Finally!" Shouted misty, pleased that she got my attention.

"Sorry misty, I don't know."   

I have no idea what she said so this seems to be the best option. XD We carried on in science. Across the room I saw Robin sitting by himself. I got off my chair and went to see if he wanted anyone to talk to. You know, guy to guy? I dunno.

"Robin? Hey, it's Ash! Want me to sit here?"

"I know your secret!" He whispered as he slipped of his chair, making his way under the table.

I backed of slowly. I knew he was a weirdo. Misty was annoyed that I left her, so I worked really hard on talking to her. Jesus she talks a lot.

"So anyway you know Alicia"

"Yes, misty."

"She's so annoying, like, like, she never shuts up!"

"I know someone like that!" I joked. Misty hit me but burst into laughter.

"Alright, alright I'll slow down." She giggled. Science was pretty much the same thing until lunch. I packed up super quick and was the first one to leave. I ran down the corridor, and got outside. I ran towards the trees, eventually getting to the lake. I jumped behind a bush when I heard crying. A girl was sitting on the floor holding her knee. I turned around and in the other direction saw Serena waiting patiently on a log by the lake.

I had a decision to make. Serena, or someone that's hurt.

I went towards the crying the girl.

"Hey, are you ok? My names Ash, what's yours!"

"Jessabel." She said through her tears. "Jess for short." She stuttered.

"After a short conversation I wrapped my handkerchief around her knee and helped her up. As I pulled her it turned into a... Hug.

That's what friends are for right!

~ ash is THE most dense ever. Like ever. Lol ~

Once I'd helped her too her feet, she thanked me and left. I turned back around and headed to the log. Through the ferns, trees and long grass. I got to the log, but no one was there. I looked for her.

"Serena! It's ash! I'm here"

No reply.

- Serena's PoV -

After class I made my way to the lake. I got there as early as possible to find a nice place to sit.

I had it all sorted out, a cute place to sit and a small lunch. But then I heard someone come up behind me. Then I felt something hard hit my back. A girl about my age was throwing stones at me!

I got up. "Hey, who are you!" I threw a rock back and hit her square in the knee. It was badly grazed. Then she smiled? Then she started crying. She ran of into the woods.

After that drama I sat down and patiently waited for ash. After a while the crying stopped.

"I guess I was wrong about you Ash..." I whispered to myself.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro