7. Hope

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Serena's PoV

I started to walk back to the school playground. I couldn't believe ash stood me up. As I walked past, Misty gave me a horrible grin. Probably because I  looked sad.

But wait,who's that other girl? That hankerchief on her knee looks familiar..

Wait why does she have a hankerchief on her knee?

ITS ASH'S HANDKERCHIEF!!

I was ready to walk up to her and give her a piece of my mind, but then I realised something. Ash had his hankerchief on before he left for the woods... Now she has it.

Not only did he stand me up, he was with me another girl!
IM DONE WITH ASH KETCHUM.

~ 5 hours later ~

I got home and slumped onto my sofa. "What's wrong,Serena!" Said my mum. She seems pretty worried, should I tell her?

"Is it boy trouble?" Said my mum. Now she was getting excited.

"Mum..." I whispered.

"You can tell me sweetheart..." She said.

"Mum... Please don't..."

"Hello honey!" Said a manly voice from the door.

"Dad!" I cried, over joyed to see him. "Something came in the mail... It's a package from A. K? Someone at school?" He asked.

"Yes yes!" I said. I ran up to my room with the package. Could A. k. Be ash? I don't know if I can trust him again...

I guess there's no harm in trying. I slowly and carefully opened up the package. Inside was a letter and a ball of tissue. The note said:

Dear Serena,

I'm sorry about what happened at the pond I hope you can forgive me.

Ash.

P.s look inside the tissue ^*^

I unwrapped the tissue. I wasn't sure what I was expecting. As I was un-wrapping it I saw a hint of Medium blue. Once it was fully unwrapped I saw that it was a long blue ribbon. That may not seem like much to other, but to me, let's just say I'm never taking it of. (As seen in the pic of this chappie =^*+*^=)

Soon After that I made myself some coco and hot milk.

"Serena, time for bed now!" Shouted my mum from downstairs.

I went downstairs to grab my phone from the kitchen.

"Who was that package from Serena?" Inquired my mother.

"Oh, just a new friend from school." I said.

"How did they know our address? I'm assuming you told them?"

"Yeah..." I trailed of and ran up to my room.

That is a question, how does Ash know where I live? It must've taken him ages to find out. Not sure whether to be happy or disturbed. Oh well, I'm tired now SOOO.

Bye?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro