07: Help

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Where was Taehyung?

It's been already twelve thirty and there's no sign of his coming.

I had tried to call him but he didn't pick up. Maybe he got stuck somewhere.

The party was over and the guests were exiting. Jin, Namjoon, and Jhope were only there totally drunk. Jimin was gone with his girlfriend and Yoongi was also leaving cause his wife would be angry with him if he comes late.

"Hyung!" Namjoon called Yoongi who was walking away

"What?" Yoongi asked looking back

"You got," Namjoon said with a mischievous smile

"Don't! I said don't!" Yoongi said in a threatening way with a serious look

"YOU GOT NO SWAG!" Namjoon shouted and burst out in laughter.

Yoongi furiously walked toward Namjoon

"Shut up idiot-" Namjoon cut Yoongi off

"Shut up idiot!" he repeated in a funny way

"You'll suffer when I'll not produce in your dumb albums anymore," Yoongi said furiously with knitted brows

"You'll suffer when I'll not produce in your dumb albums anymore." Namjoon sincerely repeated it and pulled his tongue out

"You bastard-" Jungkook interrupted

"Hyung! You know he's drunk. Why are you quarreling with him? He's not in his senses right now. Try to understand hyung." Jungkook stood between Namjoon and Yoongi.

Namjoon fell asleep the second Jungkook started talking

"But still why the hell he'll say that to me?"

"Really he becomes brainless when he's drunk," Yoongi said gritting his teeth as he saw the drunk guy still trying to repeat his words badly between his unconsciousness.

"Anyways I'm going," he said and left without wasting a second.

I was sitting right next to Jin sipping my coke watching the whole scenario. Jin and Jhope were already asleep on the sofa.

"We should also leave," Jungkook said with a tone of concern

"Yeah!" I said sadly, during the whole party I missed Taehyung. I wished he would have joined us, I was really sorry cause he couldn't because of his work. I should have given him company, I should have said that I'm also coming with him. Maybe he hadn't even ate his dinner. He was so hardworking.

"And what about them?" I said looking at the other three who were sleeping peacefully except Namjoon who was still trying to repeat whatever Jungkook was saying thinking that he was Yoongi.

"I'll inform the staff to shift them to their cars. Their personal drivers will drove them home," he answered with a concerned face.

"Why Jungkook is so tensed?" I thought

"You called Vhyung?" he asked with a little serious look

"Um yeah," I said nodding my head with a sad and serious look

"What he said?" he said putting one of his hand in his pant's pocket.

"He didn't pick up," I said biting my lower lip with tension

"Oh!" he was now more serious, with knitted brows, he called Taehyung

"He's not picking up," he said with a tone of concern

"What should I do now?" I asked with my eye enlarged

"Umm...." he nervously scratched the back of his neck

"So like um... Do you want to wait for him here?"

"In case he returns to pick you up,"

What should I say?

I'm not getting any sign of his returning anyways but if he returns to take me. Maybe his phone's battery is dead, that's why he couldn't receive my calls.

All the guests have already left except for some who were extremely drunk and being dragged to their cars by the staff workers. The staff in a hurry were cleaning the place. Everyone was leaving.

"Yeah. I'll wait for him." I tried a smile

Jungkook informed one of the staff members to move Jin, Jhope, and Namjoon in their car. We waited until the three of them were gone. We walked outside in the party room. Everything was silent, the sound of chatter or music no longer audible. Everything was still and calm.

One of the staff members asked us to leave cause the hotel was closing. We both walked outside the hotel and stood right before the entrance.

"So can I leave or would you like.... " he said putting his hands in his pant's pockets

Please don't!

Everyone had left except the staff. The hotel door was closed and I don't even have any money right now by which I could hire a taxi cause I thought that I would be returning with Taehyung.

"No no, you go. I'll wait for him. You don't need to wait with me. I'll be fine." I smiled

I failed to ask Jungkook to drive me home because already I was a great burden to him during the whole party. I didn't want to be a burden anymore.

"Are you sure?" he asked with his brows raised a little

"Yeah! I'll be fine. You go." I said trying to smile

"Okay then." he said smiling awkwardly "I'm going but if you face any type of problem then call me," he said passing me his business card "Here's my personal number. Call me immediately." he said rather awkwardly

"Okay. Thank you." I said taking his card

"Than I'm leaving," he said and I nodded

He left

I sadly saw his car fading away

I sighed.

"So this was the reason he was acting tensed cause he does not want to take my responsibility anymore. Great cause he's free now." I rolled my eyes thinking that I have to wait here alone for Taehyung.

I tried to call Taehyung but he didn't pick up. I looked around and found no one. The place was dead silent and suddenly I started to feel cold. I cursed my luck cause I was wearing a knee length dress and was shivering with cold.

What should I do now?

Maybe he's not returning? Maybe he thought that I would be returning with Jungkook?

What should I do now?

Should I call Jungkook?

Maybe Jungkook's already arrived in his home.

Maybe he's already gone to sleep. On his warm, soft bed. With a soft blanket on him, closing his eyes softly maybe he's already sleeping. He must have already started dreaming also, maybe he's dreaming about food or maybe about girls. He must be dreaming about Taehyung. Must be cursing him angrily cause he gave such a big burden on his head today. Maybe.....

Suddenly a noise broke my imagination

I looked up

"Hey! Is everything okay?"

Jungkook!?

What's he doing here? Wasn't he meant to go home?

Why he returned all the way again?

"Yeah! I'm fine." I said walking toward his car which was being stopped just some distance away from me, before the hotel's entrance.

"I have been calling you for so long. Haven't you heard my voice?" he asked sitting on his driver's seat with a concerned look

He was calling me. I didn't even notice him. My imagination power was really strong.

"No actually I um... " I smiled sheepishly

"Why you returned? Taehyung will come here anytime." I said with a confused look

"He received your call?" Jungkook asked with a serious look, knitting his brows

"No! But he might be coming. Of course!" I said nodding hopefully with a confident face.

"Oh!" he smiled "Anyways you don't need to wait for him anymore. I'll be driving you home." he said looking at me

"No no actually. Um. I better wait for him. He might be on his way." I smiled hopefully

"He would have gone to his house. You better come with me,"

I wonder why suddenly he changed his decision

"But...If he comes here?" I asked with concern

"He won't cause he has already given your response to me. He's carefree."

"But..um... Okay then." I sighed and walked to the other side of the car. Whatever he's saying is to the point.

He offered so I sat next to the driver's seat

During the whole ride, we both were silent. I was feeling bored cause I knew that the journey would gonna be long so I simply rested my head on the seat and closed my eyes peacefully and I didn't even remember when I fell asleep.

"Hey! Hey! Wake up!" I felt a tap on my shoulder as I tried to open my eyes

"What?" I asked scratching my head unconsciously

"We have reached your home," Jungkook said in a low voice

"Really," I opened my eyes finally and looked around. The place looked similar.

Yeah, this was my home.

"Oh!" I chuckled thinking I might be sleeping the whole time

"Thanks a lot," I said giving Jungkook a grateful smile

"It's okay. My pleasure you know," he said smiling showing his bunny teeth

I walked out of the car and looked up at my bedroom's window, the lights were off

"Maybe Taehyung's already gone to sleep," I said shutting the door

"Of course he would. It's two at night," he said giggling, sitting on the driver's seat

"What!" I took out my phone. It was one fifty just some minutes after it would be too.

Really Jungkook saved my life today. What if he doesn't come back to pick me.

"I'm really very very thankful to you. I mean I don't even know what I would have done if you did not come back to take me home. I'm really thankful!" I said with widened eyes and a bright smile through the car door's open window

"Don't be thankful. You know what, I was just trying to be more responsible. Since childhood I always tried to run away from my responsibilities, that's the reason I never succeeded to become as much success as my big brother. He's in America and sees I'm stuck here in South Korea," he chuckled, I smiled

"Okay, I should go. Good Night!" I said and started walking towards my house's gate

"Good Night!" he said too

I opened the gate for me and was about to enter it

"Mrs. Kim!" for the first time he called me by my surname and not like "Hey"

"Yeah!" I turned around toward him

"You're the first responsibility that I have finished successfully!" he said a little louder smiling brightly

"I'm happy for you!"

"Good luck to future Mr. Jeon!"

"Wish you become more successful in future!" I said a little louder

I was so happy for him. Whatever I said was through my heart. I meant every word.

I bid him goodbye and he drove off smiling brightly.

Author's Note^^

Hope you are liking my writing style.

Please comment your views about my book...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro