Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Later that evening

Jungkooks pov

I hear a very posh boat Dock up and I sigh a little "for god sake. That's probably someone here for money aswell" I rush into the hotel and then gasp as I see a crack in the floor.

I groan and then walk to the supply closet and grab some cement and then walk to where the crack is and begin to start fixing it.

Taehyung walks to me "kook did-" I cut him off "a boat just docked up. If they're here for some money the box is in the safe in my bedroom. Just grab a bunch out- no y'know just give them the box" I then huff a little as the cement doesn't come out of the tube.

I bang it on the floor and then see taehyung walk away from me. I hear the front door of the hotel open and I then get the cement thing working and I begin to fill the crack up with cement.

"lovely place here. Need any help?"
A deep voice speaks behind me

I shake my head "I am just fine on my own thank you, if you-"
I stand up and then turn around and scream a little

"y-y-youre Park jimin!!!!"  I step back

He nods and smiles "lovely to finally meet you" Taehyung smiles "oh yeahhhhhhhh I forgot to tell you my friend is park jimin" I step back again "well.. Its lovely to meet you..uh sir"
He nods "so. Where is my room?"

I look at taehyung with fear in my eyes. I then get an idea and take park Jimins bags for him "of course! Follow me... Uh watch out for the crack" he nods and then follows me as I walk to... The nicest bedroom in the hotel.

Taehyung tilts his head "wait kook-" I cut him off "here we go! The best bedroom in the hotel" Park jimin looks around "very very nice. Although taehyung said I will have a small room" I look at taehyung. He shrugs "well I thought you'd put him in the other room"

I smile and then look at Park jimin "please give us a moment please get comfortable sir" I drag taehyung out the room and close the door  and then down the hall a little "I COULDN'T GIVE HIM THAT ROOM! IT'S FALLING APART!" I slap his arm and he winces a little

He pouts "he wouldn't care" I shake my head "he would!! He is the most handsome and richest man in the WORLD! he could ruin this hotel with a fucking click of his fingers! I can't let anything go wrong while he is here"
Taehyung sighs "you're pretending kook-"

I cut him off and sigh "it's fine. I will work extra hard! Tell him where the bar and cafe is and all that.. I'll be fixing the floor downstairs" he sighs and nods "fine. Just go careful guk" I nod "yeah yeah yeah" I walk downstairs and make sure the crack is all filled with cement.

Taehyungs pov

I walk it to Jimins room "yo yo whore" jimin looks at me "is that boy OK?" I tilt my head "who jungkook?. No. No not at all" he looks at me shocked "You- wait what?" I nod "he is gonna overwork himself cause you're all handsome and rich and he doesn't want you to see how... Bad this hotel is"

I furrow my eyebrows "bad?" I shake my head "I don't mean it like that! Its an amazing hotel. But its falling apart.. It needs so much work done to it but jungkook won't let anyone help...i feel terrible but he won't let me do anything to help him"

Jimins sits down on the bed and smirks.

Ah shit... The classic jimin smirk.
That means he has an idea.
Or that he's horny..

Buuut I'm going with the first option this time...
I wonder what it is..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro