Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

5am

Jimins POV

I sit up in my bed yawning a little and I then look around and gasp a little as I hear a noise from downstairs.
I tilt my head and climb out of bed and walk out my room and then walk down the stairs and my eyes widen seeing jungkook scrubbing the floors.

I walk over to him "excuse me?" he screams a little and then looks at me. He gulps "O-oh Mr Park! Shouldn't you be asleep?" I shrug "shouldn't you as well" he stands up and sighs "I have super bad insomia so I use it to my advantage and clean this place up while I can't sleep"

I cross my arms "I'm going to be straightforward with you Jeon. This place is beautiful. But the inside is falling apart. What you need is-" he cuts me off "a rich man to answer my prayers. I know. Taehyung will not stop telling me. But the thing you don't understand is that no rich men visit here. And even if they did!... They would not look at me twice"

I stare at him "well that is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard in my life. Why don't I help you? I shall get the best builders in the land to fix this place up!" he looks at me and then laughs "HAHAHAHAHA you're funny"

I raise my eyebrow and his eyes widen "wait you're serious" I nod "indeed. Now stop laughing and go to bed" he pouts "I would but.... I also gave you what was my room because its one of the only rooms which isn't falling apart"

My eyes widen
This kid really went out his way to make sure I was in the best room.... His room

I look at the time and then huff and he gasps when I lift him up over my shoulder and walk back to the room. I then lay him down on the bed "now go to sleep" he yawns "why are you doing this, you barely know me"

I shrug "youre taehyungs best friend.....and you're fucking adorable. So I can't help myself" he looks at me shocked and I then poke his nose "now sleep you little demon" he giggles and yawns and then slowly starts to fall asleep..

I stand up and walk out the room again once he is fully asleep and then grab my phone.
Right! Time to make this place as good as it can be!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro