Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A few days later

Jimins pov

I laugh watching taehyung and jungkook jumping up and down together squealing. Jungkook smiles "we're building all over Korea!!!!" taehyung nods "it'll be so great!!!! You'll be famous kook!!!"

I chuckle and then wrap my arms around jungkook waist "do you wanna go celebrate?" he looks at me "how?" I smile "drinks on the yatch?" he giggles and nods "can ta-" I shake my head "no he's busy"

Taehyung looks at me shocked "wha-" I smile "see you later tae!!!!" I pull jungkook out the hotel and to my yatch. He giggles and we then set sail on my yatch and we then sit on the water further away from the island.

Jungkook sits dangling his legs off the yatch and smiles "I can't believe this is happening.... My hotel... Branched all over Korea" I sit next to him handing him a drink and I smile "it's what you deserve...jungkook?" he looks at me "yeah?"

I look at him and peck his lips "do you want to be partners?" he giggles "I thought we were already" I chuckle "yes but... What about being a couple?" he looks at be shocked "park jimin are you asking me out"

I nod "indeed I am" he squeals and nods "then yes! My answer is yes. I'd love to be a couple" I smile and I put my drink down next to me and move and kiss him deeply. He places his drink down as well and I pull him onto my lap not breaking the kiss.

Jungkook wraps his arms around my neck as he slowly pulls away "thank you... For everything. I love you" I smile and he leans his head on my shoulder. I kiss his head "I love you too and you don't have to thank me. I will do everything I can to help you"

I gently rub his back as we sit in silence listening to the waves and the few birds which fly over.

I never thought I'd end up with a boyfriend...
But I'm so so glad I have.
And I'll do anything and everything to help him achieve his Dream.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro