Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

3am

jimins pov

i tilt my head opening my eyes and not feeling jungkook next to me. i sit up and run my hand through my hair "kook?"

i stand up and then see the balcony doors open, i walk out onto the balcony and hum not seeing jungkook. i then look down and sigh seeing jungkook sat outside on a laptop.

i walk out the room and then downstairs and outside "youre a brat i hope you know that darling" he jumps a little and looks at me "oh hyung! did i wake you?" i shake my head "no, taes snoring did though" he giggles "yeah he is a bit loud"

i walk to him and sit next to him "why are you up so late my love?" he sighs "i couldnt sleep...i had to design this differently" i look at his laptop and smile a little seeing a poster he has designed to promote the hotel.

i chuckle "its wonderful my love but, i told you-"
he cuts me off "i know i know, jung hoseok is sorting the posters...and i loved his designs....but.."
he sighs and looks down, i kiss his head "it was missing something?"

he nods a little "i dont...i dont want it to be called the jeon hotel...sounds selfish doesnt it?" he looks at me and i tilt my head "what does that matter baby?" he sighs "in reality...this is more your hotel then it is mine"

i scoff "thats funny darling. you have been here most of your life, building this up from rubble. this is your hotel. you started this hotel and i am helping you finish it. you deserve to be a bit selfish darling, stop putting others above you ok?"

he smiles and leans against me yawning slightly. i wrap my arms around him "now lets get you back to bed ok? everyone is visiting tomorrow to meet you and we can discuss all of this with them, we cant have the hotel manager and owner falling asleep can we?"

he giggles a little and cuddles up to me a bit more "i not movin" i laugh and then lift him up and carry him back to our room and lay down with him "now slepe you little heathen" he giggles more "nu uh!"

i chuckle "you little demon huh?" he giggles more when i kiss his neck, he tries to push me away "no no! that tickles!" he laughs and i chuckle when he nods "okay okay ill sleep!!" i pull away from his neck and he giggles and then kisses my cheek before pulling me down ontop of him

i rest my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him and he smiles and slowly starts to fall asleep. i look up at him and smile and whisper "i love you so much, and im si proud of you"

Taehyungs pov

i stand in the doorway of jimin anf jungkooks room and smile seeing jimin cuddling jungkook, i heard them both laughing.

im so glad theyve found one another, i cant think of any two people more meant for one another then those two.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro