13- Ichigo vs Haku

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: This is a fan fiction crossover featuring Naruto and Bleach. In no way shape or form do I own the series and/or its characters. This story however is an original idea that I have had for a while now and decided that it is time that I got around to writing it. Some of the characters may seem a bit OCC so please don't hate me for it!

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental speech*, (author notes), bold - Kyuubi & Shirosaki speaking, italic - attacks/jutsu, -spirits/hollows speaking-, [translations]

Chapter 13- Ichigo vs Haku

As Naruto dealt with Zabuza, Ichigo flash stepped over to where Haku had Sasuke trapped within his crystal ice mirror prison. Haku zipped across from mirror using his senbon needles to strike at Sasuke. Sasuke tried to use his fireball jutsu to melt the ice but having no luck. Haku's ice were a part of his blood line trait. Sasuke began to noticea pattern in Haku's attack as his Sharingan had activated. Ichigo could sense Sasuke's spiritual pressure dropping. Ichigo had to get in there to help Sasuke. Ichigo quickly gathered as much spiritual energy he could together.

"Getsuga Tensho [moon fang heaven piercer]!" The light blue crescent moon in the form of pure energy flew at the ice mirrors when Ichigo swung his sword. The attack destroyed one of the ice mirrors allowing Ichigo to quickly to flash step into the prison. Ichigo could see some senbon needles heading directly at Sasuke. "Great cutting whirlwind!" snapped Ichigo as he channeled his chakra through Zangetsu swinging his zanpakuto releasing a blast of wind which cut all of the senbon needles preventing them from hitting Sasuke. Ichigo quickly stood in front of Sasuke as he watched the ice mirror reform. 'I won't be able to destroy all these mirror using my spiritual pressure.' Ichigo thought to himself.

Sasuke was kneeling down behind Ichigo panting.

"I didn't need your help." Sasuke growled at Ichigo.

"Sure you didn't. You look terrible Sasuke." Ichigo replied. The crystal ice mirrors glowed brightly as Haku quickly transported from mirror to mirror throwing senbon needles at the two teens. Ichigo used Zangetsu to block most of the needles.

*Ichigo…. I think I know of a way that we can destroy all these mirrors.* stated Shiro.

*Do tell.* replied Ichigo.

*Use my power along with the multiple shadow clone jutsu.* stated Shiro.

*Sounds like a plan. Lets do this Shiro!* Ichigo told his other half before he turned towards Sasuke. The Uchiha heir was barely able to keep his eyes open as he used up a lot of his chakra. His spiritual pressure also had dropped greatly. "Sasuke why don't you rest. I will take it from here." Sasuke looked at Ichigo in confusion as he placed his sword onto his back. Ichigo put up his fingers up into a cross position. "Multiple Shadow Clone!" stated Ichigo. About fifty clones of Ichigo instantly appeared as each one reached for Zangetsu as they held a hand up to their face. By now Sasuke had completely passed out as one of the clones caught him laying him down onto the ground.

A white hollow mask complete with red lines formed on Ichigo's face as he eyes took on the appearance of Shiro's. Seeing this new appearance caused Haku to raise a questioning brow hidden behind his hunter's mask.

"Why bother fighting? It will be only a matter of time before you fall." stated Haku.

"Shut the hell up. You have no idea to the reason why I fight. If I fall in battle then so be it but it won't be by your hand." replied Ichigo. Ichigo and his clones all began to gather up their spiritual pressure as black energy began to lash out violently.

"Kuroi Getsuga [black moon fang]!" snapped the Ichigo's as they swung their zanpakuto's releasing a ton of black energy in the form of a crescent moon. Haku quickly ducked out of ice mirrors as they were all destroyed. Ichigo wasn't going to give the ice user a chance to recover. Ichigo and his clones dashed forward circling around Haku quickly using flash step. "What's a matter Haku….. Too quick for you?" Haku shot several ice spears at Ichigo only to destroy several of the clones.

*Ichigo….. Stop playing with him.* stated Shiro. Ichigo placed Zangetsu back onto his back as he and his remaining clones ran through a series of hand signs.

"As much as I would like to continue this, I have to bring this to an end." replied Ichigo as the jutsu he was performing became visible. "Chidori Sharp Spear!" snapped Ichigo as he dashed forward with a spear in his hand made out of lightning. The spear hit Haku avoiding his major arteries as Haku went down hard. Ichigo reached up undoing his hollow mask before going over to check on Sasuke to make sure he was all right.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro